-𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 𝚡 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔! 𝙶𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Request by: aubreykin

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

You were laying in bed while Shinobu took care of you

You were laying in bed while Shinobu took care of you. Why you may ask? Well, silly you catched a cold. You got sick on your last mission by fighting a demon. It was raining on your mission. So of course, you got sick because of that.

Luckily, you weren't injured during your fight because you were a strong demon slayer. Not really strong against a cold though. Shinobu, being your girlfriend, was worried sick about you. Poor girl didn't get enough sleep because she kept overthinking about you. But, you kept telling her she was gonna be fine in no time. Its just a small cold.

Every day she took care of you even if she kept patients waiting. She loved you dearly. You were laying on a bed Shinobu prepared for you not too long ago. It was boring staying inside and laying on the bed. You just wanted to go on another mission.

Not only that, but to hug and give kisses to your lover, Shinobu. You hated being away from her for too long. You were sad and just cried in the sheets of the bed. You were whimpering and sniffling.

Shinobu went to check on you because she was finished with her work. She heard whimpering and sniffling in the room you were in. She quickly went into the room you were in and went towards you. She saw dark circles under your eyes. This worried her.

"Dear! Are you alright? Who did this? I will make sure to-"

"I'm fine, Shinobu... No one did this.." you interrupted her.

"Doesn't look like it. It looks like you've been crying for a while now. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Its just-... Its just that you keep looking after me.. and well you're probably tired from work already and you're taking care of me...?"

Shinobu sat down next to your legs on the bed. "Dear... I have no problem with taking care of you. Besides, that's what lovers do, don't they?" She said softly scooting closer to you, caressing your cheek.

"I suppose so..." they faintly blush at the movements of Shinobus soft warm hand carresing their cheek softly.

"Since I've finished work we can spend time together. We can cuddle all day like you've been asking for the past week." She said giggling.

"He-he... Yeah we can do that... I would love that!"

She layed next to you on the bed facing towards you and cuddling you. You cuddled with her as well. The warmth of her body tickling your soft s/c (skin color) body, her body pressing against your slightly. This feeling was... unforgettable.

"I love you, Y/N."

....

"I love you too, Kocho."

Thank you for requesting this! :) And sorry for taking a while. I was doing things.💝