-𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚡 𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

Hey guys! Sorry this isn't a usual x reader fanfic, but I just can't stop admiring these two! So this is a AU! where they are in a village and they both help around for just idk a random prince. Nezuko CAN talk by the way

Nezuko was working as a maid, I guess you can also say the same thing for Zenitsu. They both wanted to help their families out because they were struggling with money. The only way to get a good amount of money was to work as a maid for the prince.

Nezuko was dusting the rooms while Zenitsu was cleaning the floors. As Nezuko was finishing dusting the rooms, she saw Zenitsu. She stopped what she was doing and went to him. "Hey! Zenitsu, how is you and your family doing?" She asked.

Zenitsu looked startled. "Oh, dear God, its just you Nezuko. You startled me a bit. Oh, M-my family? My family is doing good, as well as I."

"Hehe. Thats good Zenitsu! I'm very glad to hear that."

He blushed. "W-well what about your family?"

"Pretty good, but the only reason I'm here is to help my family earn some money. I know its not a lot but even a dollar would help around."

I feel you, Nezuko. Thats the same exact reason I'm here. He said sadly.

"Hey, cheer up! At least we get to hang out together! Make it fun while it lasts" she said in a hyper, sweet voice.

"Haha.. You're right. I'm glad to have this opportunity. I'm glad to be here with you, Nezuko."

She smiles. Well, let's finish cleaning, we only have an hour to finish. As she finishes her sentence, Zenitsu says, "Hey uhm... Nezuko? Do you think we can uhm... maybe have a picnic together once we're done?"

"As a date?" She says

"Well, n-no well if you want..?"

"Sure, Zen. I'll go out with you"

Couple of hours later

"Hey Nezuko, I finished. We should get going now. Its late."

Huh? Oh... I didn't even notice. Ok, let's go.

I'll take you home since its already dark, Nezuko

No, its ok I can go from here. You should worry about yourself. Remember you live a bit far away. She says worried.

Don't worry about me! I'll find my way somehow.

Ok.. she says

They arrive to Nezuko's home.

Are you sure Zenitsu? It's cold out here, I think it might start to rain. Plus it's scary out here.

Zenistu looks around scared. You know what? Can I stay here? Your right, its pretty cold and scary. What if something tries to eat me?

Nothings going to eat you Zenitsu. Don't be so exaggerated.

Anyways, let's go inside. Its cold. She opened the door for Zenitsu to come in. Zenitsu grateful ran towards the small wooden door.

My house isn't much, but its still something. I'm glad I have a house and some food at least. She said.

Zenitsu nodded.

Would you like some hot chocolate to sleep with?

Sure. Zenitsu said

Ok! I also need to get your bed ready. She went to the guest room and set it up. She went back to the kitchen and made the hot chocolate. Here you go Zenitsu. She gave him a cute mug with a cat on it.

Thank you! He said

Of course!

They both drank their hot chocolate and went to their beds to sleep. The sound of rain flooding through their sleeping minds.

Sisihsoqh2owis9zin2i2i2 idk... should I even continue this-