-𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚡 𝙶𝙽!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

You were the new Hashira, Y/N L/N.
l
l
l

Part 1 is here. Part 2 is also here by the way, its not in a different part.

Part 1.

"The newcomer"

A meeting was held.

"Hello my children, please welcome Y/N L/N, the mist hashira! Please make them feel welcomed, and be nice to them." Said the master, Oyakata-sama. Everyone looked at you seeing every detail of you. You stood there silently, because of your shyness, you were glad that the master Oyakata-sama did not mention that of your shyness. No one really paid attention to you afterwards, besides this one particular boy who took interest in you and wanted to get to know you better. Who might it be? Well, the one and only mist hashira, Muichiro Tokito.

Its been a day since you were introduced. You really hated being new. You hated the attention, the way they look at you when you first came here. Yet, you made no friends. You were sitting down near a lake not too far away from your estate. You were admiring the beautiful trees, flowers, and the beauty nature held. You didn't notice that someone followed you here. Until you heard a crunching leaf noise.

You quickly jerked your head to see where the noise was coming from or from who. You met with blue, dull eyes. No life was seen in them. Yet, they were majestic and could send you to heaven immediately. There was a moment of silence....... Until he broke the silence. He spoke in a cold yet calming voice, "H-Hello, I didn't mean to startle you, my name is Muichiro Tokito, the mist pillar." You looked at him one last time, admiring his beautiful hair. Which had black to blue tips.

You watched closely, how his hair swayed back and forth from the wind. "Hello? N/Y?" He spoke. You stopped yourself from spacing out. "Oh I am sorry! And its actually Y/N by the way." "Oh.. sorry I have quite trouble remembering names or a lot of things actually." His cold emotionless voice spoke. "Its fine, but may I ask why you followed me here?" "Well, ever since Master Ubuyashiki introduced you, I couldn't stop staring at you. You are.. truly beautiful/handsome/ etc..." I got intrigued by you." You blushed and thought, how could he just say it like that? Does he like me???? Your thoughts ended. "I suppose so..." you spoke. "Well, do you maybe want to be friends then? You seem quite lonely.." The boy spoke. "Hah? Me? Lonely?? Pfft.." He looked at you seriously in the eyes. "Ok, ok fine. Sure, we can be "friends"

Part 2.

"Cloud Gazing"

After a few weeks of being with him, you started to gain feelings for Muichiro. I mean, who wouldn't? He's cute, calm, cute, cute, cute...c- ok ok... I'll stop- Though, you weren't so sure if he liked you or not. But you didn't want to ruin your guys' friendship. I mean, your friendship with Muichiro was pure. You guys finished all your missions, so you guys decided to watch the coulds together or "cloud gaze" with each other.

After all, cloud gazing was his favorite thing. However, you on the other hand would much rather stay inside and sleep rather than be outside watching clouds... But, anything for a friend... right? You couldn't really do anything at this point because he already convinced you by the words, "please". He looked calm and not much of a bother, that is until you get to know him and discover the annoying side of him. But he wasn't that annoying. So either way you didn't really care much.

He told you the spot you guys were meeting up at. He told you that he would be there in 5 minutes. So you hurried to your estate and got changed into your F/C kimono. You cherished this haori. Your parents gave it to you after they got eaten by a demon. (ikr totally original-)

After getting changed, you went to the spot you guys were going to meet up. When you got there, you were mesmerized by all the flowers and rocks that were huge, you coul sit on them too! This place is so dreamy, you thought. As you were walking further, you spotted Muichiro. So you went up to him. "Hey Muichiro!" "Hi. N/Y. Y/N you corrected him. "Yeah yeah.." he said mumbling.

He was sitting on one of the huge rocks. He patted his side to signal you to sit beside him. So you did. You guys watched the clouds together, as you even saw one from a heart! Funny, I guess thats why Muichiro likes cloud gazing. It will be your new favorite thing now, since he liked it.

🎆 🎆 🎆

E. N. D.

please make sure to ☆ ➡️ ⭐ to get more stories like this!