5: Putting Plan Into Action

After long negotiations and planning, the two finally thought of a plan to get the person to become friends with the male, and maybe even more as he like to say it.

The blue head thought of an idea that, since her and You are free on Saturdays, she can text them to meet up for a hang out. The two will be observing from across the street and wait for them to get there. Then she will next them that something happened and she can't come which will leave them all by themselves. Then the male will come and casually approach them without being creepy like they practiced before. Then they'll be able to spend the day together and get to know each other.

This was a flawless plan. Nothing could possibly ruin it, right?

They are now sitting on a bench and holding a newspaper in front of their faces. They were on the opposite side of where You is supposed to meet Natalia. She turned to the curly haired male next to her.

"Okay Doe, remember the plan? When You gets there, I'm gonna text them I can't come and then I give you the signal you go and do your thing, got it?" She explained.

"Yes," he replied with his usual smile.

"Good," she said. She looked up from the newspaper and already saw the grey person approaching. "Here they come! Take your place! 'Operation: Meet and Greet and Don't Fuck Up' starts now!"

At that the male stood up, walked away a bit to distance himself and the crossed the street and waited there for the female's signal. She then texted them saying that something came up and she can't come.

On the other side of the street was the person sitting dressed in a dark green hoodie and brown trousers. They had a small smile on their face as they were glad to be able to hang out. But suddenly their phone buzzed in their pocket and they took it out and saw that their friend sent them a message.

'Hi You
Sorry to say this, but a thing happened and I really need to take care of that thing. The thing is important so can't hang out today sorry'

Seeing this made their smile falter and let out a disappointing sigh.

'It's fine, I get it.
Hope you take care of that thing soon'

They put the phone back in their pocket and looked sadly on the ground. Seeing this the blue head made eye contact with male who's standing behind a metal pole and being very visible.

Are those his stalker skills or something..? You can see him from a mile away!

She shook her head and focused again on the plan. It was time for the signal. She put two fingers in her mouth and whistled three notes. The sound was quite loud which also made You to turn their head to the direction of the sound. Opposite them they saw a person dressed in a long beige coat with a big brown hat and was holding in front of their face so you couldn't see what they looked like.

However, they saw that the person had some blue hair sticking out. They looked closer at them while squinting their eyes.

Is that-?

"Hi."

"Ah!" They shrieked in surprise. They looked at who scared them and there they saw a person that they wished to not see right now.

"Did I scare you? Sorry about that! I have a habit of doing that to people, haha," the male scratched the back of his head.

Huh..?