8: Burn Bitch

He was mad.

He was really fucking mad.

With absolute fury, he walked everywhere around the town to find the culprit. He already took a guess at who it was that did that.

With a prominent frown on his face, he was muttering curses.

"You're gonna pay for that you little bitch...!"

~♡︎❤︎♡︎~

"So I fucked up his house yesterday," the female casually mentioned to her co-worker.

"Maison's?" The other asked.

"Yeah."

"Damn..." they looked down. "So when's the funeral?"

"Oh come on! As if he could actually do something to me," she said nonchalantly.

"Maybe he can, maybe be can't. Either way don't come running for help when he tries to kill you," they warned.

"Relax! I'll be fine!" She reassured with a smile. "Besides, it's not like he'll come storming in now-"

"NATALIA!!!!"

A male voice boomed through the small store of the gas station making the two turn their heads to see who it was.

"...you just had to come in as I said that didn't you?" The blue head look at him annoyed.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?!" He shouted as he came closer to her.

"No actually, I don't," she replied bored.

"You ruined my house! You sprayed it with paint! How am supposed to sell it to people now?!" He shouted more at her while she was completely unfazed.

"How do you know it's me? It could've been anyone," she said.

"At the bottom, in the corner 'Nat was here' was written underneath the graffiti," he explained slightly calmer now.

"Was it actually? I don't remember doing that," she looked down in thought.

"You idiot..." The grey person shook their head in disappointment at their friend.

"So you admit it was you?"

"Maybe..." she looked away from him. "But you deserved it! Especially after what you said in that letter!"

"It was supposed to be just a joke! Who would've thought that you'd get so emotional and do something like that!" He raised his voice again.

"*Le gasp!* How dare you call me emotional!?!?! Not only are you an asshole, you're also a misogynist!" She shouted back and pointed her finger at him.

"What?! That's not  what I said!"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Guys!" You called out to them. They both turned to look at them. "If you wanna fight then do that outside! I don't have the strength to listen to you two!"

They were both surprised at them raising their voice like that. Usually they're very chill and would rather resolve things peacefully. The two stood there for a bit before slowly making their way outside the store in silence. The were now standing there in silence before the tall male cleared his throat.

"Now, about that vandalism..."

"Ugh! Let it go already! All I did was write 'I eat dick on wednesdays'!" She rolled her eyes at him.

"Do you have any idea how that ruins my reputation?!" He yelled. "And it should be 'suck' not 'eat'!" He corrected her grammar.

"So you actually do it?" She gave him a smug smile.