<18>

The tone it was shy, but its voice it was friendly

Leah I know sat front a Anastasia after of review the eyes angry of Kieran. Then Kieran walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder and said,

"When finish of speak with your mother, you should ... come a me fourth I've got something that tell."

"Yes brother."

Kieran grabbed the shoulder of Leah with strength a time Y later it was given the lap. It was a rebellion rare the one Kieran showed.

Anastasia, that I was looking at fixedly the place where I was stopped, immediately He made eye contact with Leah.

"I glad that your Y Kieran seem be in good ones terms. I have condition outside during 4 years ... .
Have you been in contact? "Nope, No tea I have viewed in 4 years".
"ok? Follow reserved… . In I laughed, Kieran it is very caring ".

denying with the head, Anastasia I raise the fan of the table Y slowly I think a breeze. Then he looked at Leah, who was looking directly at him.

"Tea you go a the capital to the day Next?"
"Yes. Among a the academy Thank you a the consideration of me mother ".

Lord Theodore I he has left the mouth dry for praise you Very intelligent. Good done, Carnelian. I am now qualified to listen to Kieran's brother."

Tea you deserve a me brother ... .

Leah permanent its look in the lap of marquis, without to show reaction some. A difference of Kieran, who has changed from form insignificant in the last four years, the Marquis hasn't changed at all. It was still beautiful and terrifying.

"Cornelian".

When Look towards the Gentile call, saw the face hard of Anastasia, that there was left to fan

"Yes you go a the capital, you'll find a your mother?" Leah swallowed dryly instead of answering. "Answer me."
“… Yes. You will find it."

Then Anastasia I know mocked, sighing What Yes had expected all. "What a simple and ignorant child."
"Nope HE it that that means."

“Carnelians, Already have you entered in the society aristocratic. Nope I know stopped here the little duke some days ago? countless nobles they know you and they know your Name, carnellian. Without mention that Rosina and the princess also sent you a letter of concern! But you will disintegrate in a woman and you will disappear in a day?
"mother."

"So that tea it I warned. You should to live quietly What a shade! "

The voice dry of Anastasia payment strength to the instant. Leah I look the back white of its hand Y No was able to reply.

All it that said the marquis it was Right. Duke Claude Y Prince Wade. Without to mention that Marilyn Selby and Princess Rosina know me, and they know the name Carnellian. As far as they can remember, the Carnillion couldn't be gone forever.

Anastasia respite deep for watch Yes I was satisfied with the response of Leah, that she was confused, then continued.

"So that take it with Calm down, Carnelian. Nope there are form some. Only I know needs to weather ".

"hour… mean?"

"Okay. Kieran return with geor after the ceremony of commitment. The passion to learn is too great. He never listens."

Anastasia looked like a person depressed

"A time that enter a the academy, try of appear it plus sick possible. Only So I will be able to disappear with medical treatment as an excuse.”