<17>

i tried to escape

Nope I've got fear of Diving, but wanted run away it plus Quick possible in is situation. But that was just hope. His body was pulled into the water by the strong force.

The hair black caught in the eyes of Leah I know Opened of pair in pair by the surprise. Claude also had his eyes open.

With a smile innocent that never there was viewed before, the men you I pass the hand by the hair that billowed like a mist.

A hand great wrapped around of the part later of the head small. Without to know what to say, he moved his lips.

It I look with astonishment, unable of to blink neither a alone time. Later, with a smile in its face, he looked at her with a strangely dull gaze.

By a moment, I I stayed without breath.

Leah spat bubbles Y quickly coat the head of Water. "under!"
Claude, that followed its breathing heavily, explodes in laughter "Can't you take it even for 30 seconds?"
"It hold during 30 seconds. ha ha… . " "Then wait a little longer this time." "No! I want to go out."
Leah hidden its face flushed Y I know shook the hand that I held. Later fought by leave of the water and get a towel from Betty.

After of a little while, I swim quietly, I know brush the hair loose Y I know left. The drops The water running down the man's body darkened the color of the grass even more.

Taking the towel of way relaxed, I know dry the expensive with suddenness Y I know sat in the prepared carpet .

"Sit down."

It's not enough with to give orders with naturalness, by it that I know put one raspberry in the mouth Y he leans back as if lying on a soft cushion.
Lia, that looked a Claude What Yes outside its House, I know crouched down Y I know sat a its side after of wrap your body more tightly in a towel.

"Even Yes No you end up the stuff So, No it is the climate for catch a cold It is summer in Kosoar ".

The eyes by Claude They were in the darling. What did you say, its hair Already I was starting to dry with the scorching heat of the sun.

"This it is convenient." "Isn't it hot?" "It's really cold." "Well whatever."
Claude, that answered with indifference, close the eyes. It was she who I was worried by his casual attitude, like someone trying to take a nap.

Nope you may let behind to the little duke, but No you may keep you a your side. Maybe be Better to get out of bed before going to bed.

"Me Majesty, the Duke, I i will stop then "

"there are."

"Nope tea you go to sleep?"

"By what No tea cast a nap Y you play?"

lifting up the commissures of the lips with Grace, I know went back towards she Y Opened the eyes. "Don't make fun of me. I'm not a child."

"Baby."

"I've got sixteen years!" "I know."
Okay, No there are form of that No it you know

I avoided its look, unable of find any that tell. When I decided answer, No I know I nothing happened to say. Then, after looking at Leah, she puts her hands behind her head and clasps them together, looking up at the sky and lying down.

"What you go a do when Kieran I am back?"

Their eyes blinked while I know knelt Y looked the daffodils "I don't know what that means."
"You should to know that the second son No can inherit neither a penny of property bass the law
aristocratic is too afternoon for find a worked after of graduate of The academy ".