♡ Part 01. Shadow Girl ♡

The season of rainy of empire it was long.

it rained during plus of ten days, Y the that expected the sun I know they gave by defeated Y they closed the door

The rain it fell on the palace imperial, the center Y the neighborhoods marginal.

A narrow alley that doesn't get much light because the eaves are connected to each other. Rumored that the wagons postcards No go Y they come, Y the policeman a position of the security in the capital is not interested in what is happening here.

A neighborhood poor where the people common I know resist a get in.

A carriage se stopped in the entry of the zone of the Blinds, that I was so dark that it was difficult to distinguish between day and night.

In terms of form Y race of horses, it was a carriage inadequate for a neighborhood poor where they had to live off a gil for a week.
The servant dress with tunica short the footrest Y opens the gate of carriage. Later, the women's shoes, made of leather and silk, stepped on a base of red velvet.

"Me I will take the initiative."

A voice Elegant Y Gentile. The men, that there was condition of foot in the darkness, I know crouched down Y let bare his yellow teeth.

"Hears, this is everything."

The woman she looked at the man with icy eyes and put on a robe. The alley, where the trash, the bums Y the corpses of the animals dead I know they left unattended, sucked even when it rained.

The yolks of the fingers of the woman, that were What ice, trembled invisibly in view of the lucid vision. I had no choice but to do it. Because the noble nobles did not fit in such an underdeveloped area.

"Mrs, Yes this tired, by favour Wait in the carriage. Me I I will order."

"Nope, I will go only".

Anastasia Bale.

The woman it was the wife of marquis Glead Bale. Marquis Bale, who it was not only owner of various factories textiles Y of tobacco, otherwise that also I know approached a the Business of building naval and iron ore.

Now that the Hundred Years War is over, the Marquis Bale family is a respected family that he has accumulated the wealth enough for be shoulder with shoulder with the family Prince Ihar.
How could the hostess of a family so noble visit a neighborhood so poor What East?

The shooting guard nervous, What Yes protect a Anastasia, revealed the sheath around of its waist Y followed her .

"I want tell, Fight a little bit for find him. He he ... . But, by what that little boy search "

The men that speak without know the theme smiled to the think about the hard worked that would receive of the nobleman But the answer was given by the driver of the escort.

"Guide the road either follow right. Yes outside me, No would give laps Y laps by the same seat, even
Yes me life outside precious ".

A sword medium taken out with a chirp. The men that I know advancement a the bloody threat he startles and crouches even lower.

"Rain, this spinning. Does a little while, it was a tavern of nose red, Y is it is the store of oil of Mrs. Mulburn. Don't worry, they are all different even if the roads look the same."

The marquis He directed a the vigilant shooting guard a look confused. Yes the guide have a different mindset, you may miss out on your hard-earned opportunity.