<09>

Marquis glead the I look with a new expression of enthusiasm. It was the first time that Leah I was asking the Marquis for something. The Marquis's efforts to raise him so that he would not lack also played a part, but he was not a wanting or greedy child.

But now, their eyes that I know they seemed a the They were shining Y I was asking a favour seriously .

"Lion. What it's... You want to go a the academy? "

"Yes. I've got many desire of visit ".

No matter how much she dresses like a boy and cuts her hair, for the Marquis, Lia is a daughter. Also each day I know Come back plus nice, it that does that I know contemplate the closing of the home of the marquis.

The marquis, that knows What the girls nobles of its age they can incite a its dad, a Sometimes she regretted raising the boy as a man.

Even if time couldn't turn back, there was definitely a way to turn Carnellian in Cinnamon again. By this reason, now that so much the family imperial What the main families knew of the existence of Caniglia, it was dangerous to continue standing out.
Without embargo... .

The marquis wrapped with tenderness the back of the hand nervous of Leah.

"After of Consult with Anastasia, let's search a place for to live in the capital. Close of the
academy ".

Nope there are form of decline the petition of a little boy so adorable.

the face of Leah lit up at the words of marquis, what seemed agree. The high wall of Marquis even remained, but Already trembled of the anticipation of can to go a the capital.

"After of all, No there are fathers that can beat a their sons".

The dean smiled happy, caressing its beard curve. The superintendents in the part of back nodded their heads in satisfaction.

In the moment in that the sweet honey drip of the eyes of the marquise while looked to Carnellian, the trend had already changed.

The marquis sigh Y term the conversation with they getting up.

Dean Jonathan it greeting with courtesy, thanking you by its Excellent choice. A smile satisfaction spreads across the dean's face as he gains another huge support.

The dean, that there was stepped out of the living room of reception Following the instructions of anger of the Marquis, he stopped with an expression on his face that he had something to say.

Then, the admission of Sir Carnellian will be three weeks after. You we will inform of the rate admission and support through the gate."

"Yes."
"Later we will visit the yard of marquis, the pride of Kosoar, Y We'll be back." yes or no.

The marquis stirred the hand What Yes you would bother
The garden, maintained by the Marquis, was praised by visitors for its idyllic beauty combined with its superb scenery. It is by it's that, in the season warm, continued requests from the nobles to visit the mansion.

But now that Anastasia, who the there was managed, I know it was to the North, the marquis he seriously considered closing the mansion.

The marquis, that I was looking at by the window, went back the look towards Leah, whose face he blushed with anticipation.

"Listen that it was Quite painful. Carnival."

After of listen it that He said the marquis, Lia smiled shyly Y I know scratched the head