<14>

"Good… . It I have condition seeing during 4 years, but yet No am used to a the snow in spring ".

Kieran extended the hand by the window. Later, the flake of snow cold touch the palm tibia and quickly turns into water.

It had been snowing for several days in Eaton, the capital of Geor. Yet the snow melted so early What hit the flat without space for the accumulation, it that made that it seemed that it had rained.

The heaven is winter Y the Earth it is spring.

lilacs of color purple Sure planted here Y there, I know can watch a a maid who stepped on one mimosa that had fallen to the ground running with step.

Kieran I look the trees in flower in the palace Y went back the head, Screaming the Name of the unanswered person.

Ian.

Over there, a men of hair Gray dozed with the expensive deck by a book. Kieran He smiled slightly and walked away from the window.

The men that I know sat in a armchair Y stretched arms Y legs it was Ian Sergio. Born by the government, was the third son of King Sergio de Rwan.

Though was born with a history very tragic Y dramatic, Kieran experiment a Ian What an honest, pure and strong man.

Ian Sergio, that it is the unique in who Can I support me in george, that No knows when it beheaded because he considers me an enemy, he is also the person who invited him to the palace to protect him.

Thank you a this, Kieran it was treaty comfortably Y could to learn the new knowledge from Geor without adding or subtracting.

Ian Sergio. By what No you go a your room? It is very upset."

After of that the voice of Kieran I know distorted, Ian I know woke up Y let the book that covered its face. With gray hair covering his forehead and eyes of a mysterious color reminiscent of beasts, he stretches himself wide.

"Twitter, it's it is upset. Then, No know the Grace ".

"Yes, me gentle the prince Ian Sergio. Me mother will come early. Then, Yes No you want suffer,
will you die "

Ian, that there was condition listless in view of the word "mother", bounced What a spring.

"Say it Quick. When the beautifull marquis I see, how many plus will scold ... Only to think in it's it is
scary ".

Kieran I know shrunk of shoulders Y I know shrunk of shoulders. Later coat a letter of drawer Y the put it in Ian's hand as he was about to run away.

"Send this a Kosoar".

It was a letter with the stamp of the Veils.

The front of Ian, looking at towards ahead Y towards behind a through of on, this wrinkled. Because this was the job of the original page.

"By what No you questions to the marquis? The wagon of marquis would plus Quick that the wagon mail if addressed to Vale."

"You I asked for a me mother several times, but No I could get a response of Leah. It's it is
probably "
"Okay, the marquis It seems hate that your sister know of you".

Kieran smiled slightly, neither affirming nor denying. just ian Sergio did not hide the identity of Caniglia. Though the mother that I it gave a light it is different, I know boasted of to have a sister beautifull like an angel.

Maybe it was a form of do that the the prince, that I was in the can medium, were of its side on Geor, who was unfamiliar and scared.

To the final, Already be of form intentional either No, Ian I know won the favour of Ian Y I arrive a where this today. "maybe."
Nope I want doubt of me mother, but never I have received response a a letter that you I sent a Leah.