<13>

To the watch a Claude point a Khalil, fought Y I know denied in silence. "I'll listen here."

"I've got something that check. Then come."

"What?"

In place of answer, I raise the finger with arrogance. Nope I knew it that I was checking, but he did not want to listen to the little duke. He sighed and put his long legs on the table.

"I you see as a total villain ?

"Nope it is So… . "

"Watch out with the the prince Wade".

“… Yes?"

When went back the head in view of the words unexpected, he saw the face of Claude with the frown _

"To the the prince you they like the stuff pretty Y bright. The issue it is that greed so much a men like a women, regardless of their position or relationship. So no laugh lightly and keep your distance."

The eyelids fallen of Leah I know raised slightly. I was full of confusion.

Claude, that I had the arms crusaders front to the chest, denied with the head with a brief click. As if he wanted to take a nap, he took off his jacket and lay down on the sofa to continue talking.

"Also, your, even your voice, yet are in low voice ."

Without know in view of those words, I know caressed the neck Y coughed in vain.

"Nope it is… . "
"Nope."

With a chuckle, their long legs I know slide outside of sofa. Leah could estimate the height of Claude from that figure. I thought the two heads were bigger than mine, but when I made it into a rough figure, it became clear.

'I have to change me uniform school nail three times to the year. I know Come back plus small too fast'.

It that said resonates in my ears.

Do men really grow that fast? Besides, it was natural for him to point to her voice. unlike of turkey real, that have a voice completely masculine, Yes No I know scratch the vocal cords on purpose, can't make a loud sound.

But the the prince Wade it was gentle with she. Also it was purely gentle, Y it was Claude who was in a bad mood and tormented.

person twisted

Leah moaned by within.

"Yes to the the prince you they like the stuff beautiful , right? should the little turkey real to have watch out
also? " " Why?"
"Because, plus that all it that I have viewed, are beautifull".

I know listened the eyelids of Claude, that I know they had closed in a tone off. The the he stared, standing expressionless, blue eyes reflecting in the dark.

Leah naturally I know it gave the lap Y I know He directed to the bath. But so early What I opened the gate, I swallowed dryly at the darkness I was facing and turned around.

Claude, that the looked fixedly while bay Y picked up the chandelier of mantle, of suddenly he laughed out loud.
Leah frowned the frown without to know the idiom English. After of laugh a little while, covering up the face with both hands, he raised his head with a flushed face.

Eyes gently curved Y commissures of the mouth gently curved. It was a men beautiful with a small dimple at the tip.

"Are Playing totally with me".

Claude I know rubbed the commissure of the mouth with a smile in the face and made Contact visual with she. "Why don't you go to the bathroom with me? Don't you think it's scary?"
It that followed it was a comment mocking for the woman that Was of foot with a candlestick without understanding.