<05> Damn be ♡

"Listen that it was a little girl".

In view of the words of marquis, the hand of the wife of marquis, that held the mantle, He stopped. He put the servants out of his service.

When I know close the heavy gate of bedroom, only I know hears the sound of the wick of the flashlight on.
"Nope need a daughter".

"But definitely it is a little girl. How you could Act What a little boy? "

The marquis I know naked, I know put a coat Y I know went up a the bed. I was so tired that neither He didn't even feel like washing. Seeing such a marchioness, he received the words.

“It's not about being a man for the rest of your life. I just hope you act like a rep until that Kieran recover the Health. Of this way, the position of the family No Will be affected ".

"By the right of the position of the family, the little girl I know converts in a child she it was a woman hard
".

The Marquis, back straight, raised his head. Hate crossed his eyes for a moment as he looked a Marquis glead, who I was supported in the bed with the tip of the chin stretched out

"It is the marquis the that it is Lasted. It was only because you it gave sweetie a a maid ".

"Mrs!"

"Yes had coveted a wife noble widow, No I know there would be sense so proud of Yes same. But not a servant. How dare you give your arms to something you shouldn't even make eye contact with! "

Though they have past plus of 10 years, the shock that He received Anastasia No he has diminished in the slightest.

The mother of Caniglia it was maid that worked for a marquise. The woman that I was a charge of ingredients in the kitchen wowed attendees with her exceptionally handsome appearance.

A woman that it was hated Y loved to the same time.

The marquis bale No it was a exception a be possessed by a woman. Anastasia it I knew, but No stopped it. Because I thought it was a momentary play. I'm sure it will be.
It was when Kieran it gave the first Steps that the stomach of the woman started to swell

The servants they started a fear a the woman what was going a to give a light to the son of marquis. I observe everything from her face to her eating habits to see if she could give birth to a boy.

The woman, that thought wrongly that there was been favored by the marquis, acted What If I had the power in my hand

Then one day, Kieran disappeared. Anastasia rolled her eyes and looked to the Marquis for Kieran. Winter What a wind stinging. Anastasia He felt What Yes the darling I know were falling down.

The Kieran missing it was found in the bank of a lake frozen. Fortunately, the child, who had been abandoned naked, was saved by the grace of God.

The marquis I was furious Y met a everybody their servants for find to the guilty. Each one of them pointed to a woman as guilty.

The woman that I was a point of comply its finished it was expelled of the home of marquis that night. Until the end, he shouted that he did not know, but the ears of the Marquis could not hear him, who was about to lose his only son.

Anastasia cursed a the woman. Yes gave a light a a little boy, swore chase her until the final of hell and take his life.

Then I found out that the woman had gone to the capital and had hidden in the Louvre area. After, I felt relieved by the Contact of a font that there was given a light a a little girl.