< ♡ 08>

♡ Part 02. Of little girl a little boy ♡

A refreshing jet of Water I know raised of shake of the at of the birds aquatic. The season where water droplets reflecting the sunlight create an attractive rainbow and green buds sprout.

Betty rolled their feet while looked its hair golden waving by a moment in the depths of the river.

"young man teacher!"

i tried of to call a Leah a all rush several times, but the other side looked like No to have intention up, so I slowly made my way to the other side.

"Teacher Cornelian!"

Finally, Betty I know went up the skirt. Yes No comes out of Water, you should get in and take it out.

There was arrived the moment of what Betty I know will remove the shoes Y submerged the feet in the Water cold. Leah's head, which had been sleeping peacefully, suddenly rose from the water.

"pooh!"

Leah, that I know dry the hair blond wet with both hands, smiled happily Y stirred the hand.

Betty! Nope you do any Y wait. I I will go early ".

"Teacher, it said! You should cut you the hair today! Also, yet it is too early for to swim!
"
"Did you know? It is only that the days I know they come back plus warm. The winter past it was too cold. It is such a nice sunny day, how can you not swim? "

The eyes of Leah I know they closed while looked the exuberant darling green. Spring has always been special to her.

Does four years, the first winter in the Palace Marquis. After of those time hard and chaotic, we met the fourth spring.

While so much, the little girl I know converted in a little boy. Nope, the weather seemed to have stopped Come in the nobleman and the lady.

The eyes color emerald that No you may forget a time that it you see, Y the smooth hair color honey that makes you want to touch it. Also, due to her slim appearance, young users blushed whenever they saw Leah.

Betty ran towards Leah, that he left of Water Y I know wrapped in a towel. The Water drips of the T-shirt and the pants that adhere to the slender body.

Leah, that there was Dyed a increase particularly slow since a age early, not he stood out even when he turned 16.

Yes right Betty I was happy by it's, also you worried that its sexuality What woman No would manifest.

"Let's go. Now, in some days, the Devil To return to. Yes you see a hair length What East, it is a big problem ".

Said Betty, squeezing the hair of Leah, that there was grown up until their shoulders, with a towel. Leah pulls her mouth out.

In the winter of does four years, Kieran, whose Health I know deterioration, I know it was to the North with Claude.

The duke sent a letter to Geor asking for help. However, the King of Geor did not send Dr. Schmitry, otherwise that invited a Kieran to the kingdom. Even I know offered a to study in the Foreign in Geor until the end of his treatment.

The marquisist stayed amazed by it's. The words of king Sergio mean that have the intent to take Kieran hostage.

A old woman snake exposed his fangs.

The enraged marquis rejection the offer of kingdom. But No it was Anastasia. The marquis them offered a grace period of one month.

After of to receive the treatment of schmitry during a month, Kieran answered directly to King Sergius, saying that he would accept the kingdom's invitation as much as he could if his condition improved.