<06>

Almost failure the gun that you it gave Claude. But, so strong, Claude put its Body mouth down of once and spread his legs.

homeless of the street.

I know heard a groan in some part. Then No I could look at behind. I had fear of that my identity would be revealed if I showed my puzzled look.

Fortunately, No it is a prey, otherwise a play of shots in the that you have that hit a a target drawn in a circle.

Claude, who was two heads plus right now me, raised the arms with the Canyon. then fold the upper body and whispers in a hugging position from behind.

"Then, a what they knew your eyes? Carnival."
Their ears you they made tickle by the nice tone of voice. I want shake me, but me opponent is a petty duke.

"Answer to me."

Closing the eyes with strength, I arrive the moment of open the lips for answer.

pop!

Even before of that would fall the sign of trigger, Leah squeezed the trigger. It was a mistake. A moment of silence passed and the frightened servants ran.
Kieran Y the nobles is it so you too amazed. "Duke Claude!"
Claude withdrawal slowly the hand that held the Canyon. Leah I know it gave the lap with a look of fainting

"Let's go doctor!"

The duke this injured! hurry!"

The eyes of Claude I know squinted, making tremble a the attendees What Yes the war It would have started with a single gesture.

"I know burned a little bit. Nope you do a scandal ".

The palm that held the barrel for hold the position I know turned red

oh no!

Leah, who had turned contemplative, impulsively ran off and scratched the snow there was started a accrue slowly. Later, with the face Pale, grab the hand of Claude.
"sorry. sorry! It I feel sorry !"

the Body trembles Towards heat, but looked like cool down.

The snow I know melted with the temperature bodily of the two.

probably you will die Will you be slapped?

It was sad Y scary. Leah he left running a Y other time, cleaning the snow of the floor of marble and shaking his hand until the assistant called the doctor. Claude just looked at Leah with a strange look.

"It I feel. Me it I feel. I was wrong, Their Majesty the Duke ".

To the final, tears transparent they dripped of their large eyes. But Claude No said any. Nope I wasn't angry or sarcastic.

Only I was looking at a Leah with a expression of that No felt none pain neither any of it's. "Get out of the way, Youngsik!"
A sweet smell he hit me with a voice acute. It was Marilyn selby, the daughter of marquis selby with A beautiful dress.

pushed a Leah Y wrapped a handkerchief soggy in Water cold around of the hand of Claude. Young-ae's sudden appearance was not enough, not even the servants who followed him.

"Are right, Duke?"

In view of the words of the princess Rosin that showed up afternoon, the noisy environment I know calm in an instant.

Kieran tilts the head in courtesy. Rosin also it greeting blushing. At Rosina's question, Claude pushed Selby's hand away and nodded.

"This a little bit Burned".
"Moron! Nope matter it young man that be, commit mistakes with weapons dangerous! "