Hogging (James Taylor x Carly Simon) Fluff/Smut

"James! Stop hogging the blankets!"

"Carly! We're not gonna argue 'bout this are we? Huh?"

Carly had reached her limit with her husband, James. Him being on the road was enough but hogging the blankets? This was not going to be a fun night. Sure, James was very attractive, with  his dark Victorian looking neck length locks and sweet voice. But at times...he could be so annoying. "James, sometimes I feel like I'm your mother! This isn't a marriage, this is babysitting!" James rolled his eyes childishly. He acted so much like a 6 year old at times! "Carly, you must really think I'm an irresponsible idiot, right?" "James...look. I'm getting cold. You do this every night. Guess I'll get myself a midnight snack. I'll be on the couch if you need anything." "Come on Carly, don't let me be lonely tonight." He sighed and pouted while moping like a child. Why'd Carly have to be this argumentative! Carly went to the fridge and looked over the numerous options she had. She chose the ice cream and breezed her way to the couch. Strangely, she felt guilty about leaving James on his own. After all, she was the only one who could make James feel better when he was sad. She made him smile. She was the bright light in his life and oh, how she cherished it whenever she was happy! He needed her, and she wasn't there! (Aw!) She reluctantly walked back to the bedroom where she found James bored, entertaining himself by strumming random chords on his acoustic guitar. Carly said, in one last attempt to bargain with him. "James, now that I see you're out of that bed, Give me some of the blankets when you decide to stop your little performance." "Will not." "Will too." "Will not." "Will too." Carly soon found her grumpy exterior fading as she started laughing like a little schoolgirl at this childish bickering. James always knew how to make her laugh, even when she was at her absolute angriest. All of a sudden, James suggested, "Honey, If you're so cold, why don't you snuggle with me?" Carly smiled at this idea, after all, being held in her husband's warm embrace was not what she planned for tonight, but what she wanted anyways. She soon found herself enveloped in james's loving arms and feeling the best she'd ever felt since she married him. She soon found herself wanting more, after all, James was shirtless, and he seemed to be seducing her slowly with each kiss he'd give her in his arms. She soon felt James taking off her silk nightie, exposing her breasts, and felt him greedily grabbing them, as if she belonged to him and him alone. Carly couldn't help but release a tiny little squeal at this. "Oh, Carly. Look what you've done. You're driving me crazy with those legs. Don't you think you shouldn't have worn that nightie tonight?" James growled seductively. "Oh, James! Make me feel good!" Soon, pleasured moans filled the room as both carly and James were now completely nude, needing each other, wanting each other. Each minute the sex seemed to get better and better as James thrusted his cock into carly, as she unashamedly screamed, "Oh, James! Touch me! HARDER!" She soon climaxed, releasing every pleasurable emotion she felt in one scream. She had never felt this good. Never before had a man made her feel like this. Never. She soon collapsed into her husband's arms, rejuvenated after tonight's events. After she cleaned the cum on the floor, the two lovebirds went back to bed. "James, you know what?" She said quietly, in the darkness of the room at this moment. "I have never been this happy in my life. I felt like I was going to die of pleasure. "Well, Carly, babe, so did I, honey. "James...before we go to bed, can you sing me a song." "Well, anything you want honey, you've come to the right guy, your husband." "I do realize that I'm lucky to have such an amazing husband. You're brilliant, talented, sexy, and sensitive. All the qualities I like in a man." "Carly, I have been told these things countless times, but when you say it, it feels different. My own wife loves my work." "Well, James. I did say I wanted to marry you after hearing your album. And look where I am now." "Well, carly, what song you want me to sing." "You can close your eyes. It's my favorite of your songs. Every time I hear it, I feel like I'm falling in love again with you." "You want it you got it." And that was the best night of Carly Simon's life.