Spock x Uhura. (Long Day at Work.)

One day on the enterprise, Spock was in his quarters reading a book on telobiogenesis. Of course, he was cultivating his knowledge, so he liked reading after his shift was finished for the day. Then, unexpectedly, there was a knock at the door. 

Spock said, in his unemotional, restrained tone, the one all Vulcans had. "Come in." 

The door opened, and Spock was rather shocked to find out that the communications officer, Uhura had showed up. 

"Lieutenant Uhura? Is there anything wrong?" 

Uhura giggled. "God, for such an stoic species, Vulcans worry a lot! Of course I'm ok, Spock!" 

Spock replied. "I apologize for assuming something had happened. I was very worried you had been hurt." 

Uhura sighed and sat down in an orange, space age styled chair. "Oh, I'm hurt on the inside! May I tell you why?"

Spock lifted his eyebrow. "What happened?"

Uhura confided in Spock. "I haven't had the best day today. You know why? Because all day, I had to manage transmissions to and from the ship. It's like I'm a goddamn glorified telephone operator!"

Spock replied. "I may not feel emotion, lieutenant, but I can tell when someone is exhausted. Mind if I give you a massage, lieutenant?" 

Uhura was incredulous. "A massage! But you're a Vulcan! Vulcans don't give massages!"

Spock replied. "There are some things about Vulcans that may surprise you, lieutenant. Do you not want a massage? I won't give you one if you don't want it."

Uhura was nervous now. She had a crush on Spock since she first met him, but she didn't expect him to ask her this! Eventually, Uhura gathered her emotions and decided to do it. "It's now or never. Maybe I might be able to tell Spock I love him."