Kirk and Janice. (She's a rainbow.) NSFW

One day, Janice Rand was in her quarters, painting a picture of a domestic long-haired cat. "Maybe some pastels here and there would brighten this painting up." Janice thought to herself. "No, the background should be a darker blue color." She replied to her subconscious, debating on what hue the background should be. She decided she'd finish up later on, after all, she did have a taste for some cheesecake. She went to the replicator and said. "Computer, one slice of cheesecake!" Hold on, she forgot. Cheese always made her stomach upset. Maybe a hamburger would be nice. She sat down on her sofa, and decided to knit something, maybe a sweater. Just then, she heard that familiar door chime, a sound that was annoying her so much. "Come in!" She said, passive-aggressively. She was quite surprised to see her captain, all smiley and handsome, at the door. Janice said, sarcastically. "Hello, captain. Did you just have sex?" Captain Kirk replied. "Why'd you ask?" Janice replied. "Because, you seem uncharacteristically cheery. I'm guessing you got banged. You're always in a good mood after you've banged some alien chick. You're like, the Warren Beatty of Starfleet." Kirk replied. "Couldn't think of anything that describes me better. Speaking of sex, did you know that I have had multiple sexual fantasies about you?" Janice replied. "Well, that's not something I would expect to hear from my captain, but no!" Kirk smirked. "Well, Janice, I was wondering if you thought the same thing about me." Janice had to think about this for a moment. She had been having rather erotic thoughts about her captain for a while now, but she always felt guilty after having them. He was the captain for Christ's sake! Those thoughts were so embarrassing she didn't even want to speak about it. But of course, being the idiot that she was, she had to say. "Yes." Janice immediately felt embarrassed about telling the captain her deepest, darkest, thought. So embarrassed that she spilt her coffee all over herself. Kirk, seeming to understand Janice's feelings, said. "It's ok, Janice. I don't blame ya. I still love you. In fact, the reason I came here, is because I wanted to talk to you. You're my yeoman for crying out loud!" Janice said, tilting her head. "Well captain, what's the matter?" Kirk said, sitting down. "You know how hard it is to be captain of the Enterprise, right?" Janice nodded her head. Kirk continued on. "You have the Romulans, Klingons, all that stuff. It's even difficult to make first contact with a species. I want you to make it better Janice." Janice asked. "How? How can I make it better?" Kirk replied. "Making love?" Janice again had to think about this. On one hand, she was scared, and on the other, she lusted for her captain. I mean, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity! This seemed so much like a difficult choice to make. Eventually, she made her decision, and said yes. She took off her clothes, including her bra, revealing a red thong, with black outlines. Janice laid herself down, ready for sex. "Captain, you ready?" The captain replied. "Oh, am I ever!" Kirk asked the computer to turn the lights off, as Janice's red lips and nails glowed in the dark. The painting she had done earlier in the day had given her an idea, so she gave the captain her paintbrush. Kirk thought to himself. "So this is there the fun begins." The captain bent Janice over, pulling her thong off impatiently. Janice picked up a silver paint can, and she twirled the cap off. The captain soon stripped down himself, revealing a well-toned torso, and a long, gorgeous cock. He picked up a paint can, dousing the paintbrush in neon pink while saying. "Janice, I'm gonna make a masterpiece out of you." The brush tickled Janice's back, and Janice returned the favor by painting her captain's chest. The captain belly-laughed at this feeling, and took another can. It was light blue. Bright blue dripped down Janice's boobs. She trembled at this strange feeling. As for the captain?  The electricity was beginning to build up in his veins. But he wasn't ready to fuck yet. The game wasn't done yet. Words of love in neon were painted all over her body that day. 

Gorgeous

Babe

Angel

Foxy.

And on her lower back, the finishing touch, in gold.

Jim.

As for Jim? He was equally painted. A rainbow across his toned arm. Stripes painted over his cheeks. A beautiful, gorgeous sun on his upper back. And the word Janice in big letters painted on his back. The game finished, Janice and Jim were erupting in laughter. The captain steals a soft, tender, kiss. "You're gorgeous, darling." He softly whispers. The couple began kissing again, but the captain had something else in mind. His hand, covered in paint, groped Janice's butt, leaving his handprints as evidence. Janice softly bit the captain's lip softly, moaning slightly. "Oh....daddy." Now the captain wanted even more, his lust growing with every minute. His heart was pounding, longing for for more. The captain pulled Janice up, and held on to her tight as Janice's long slender legs wrapped around him, her arms on his shoulders. He dropped Janice on the sofa, and observed her with his hazel eyes. He softly kissed Janice and after a moment, he pounced. His arms ran over her body, teasing her. Janice kissed Jim, her lipstick on his skin. Jim's heart continued to pound, eyes glimmering in lust. Janice shouted. "Fuck me, you bastard." The captain replied. "Janice, I'm not sure paint and pussies mix!" Janice begged. "Oh, come on! Do it! You asshole!" The captain said. "Ok! Here we go!" Jim's member then approached her entrance. "You sure you want this Janice?" She replied. "Oh, yes!" Slowly, but surely, the captain's member entered Janice as she cried out. "Oh, Jim!" Now he definitely couldn't wait anymore. He released every ounce of his stress in every thrust. "You like that, honey. Do ya?" Janice moaned loudly. "Oh, yes!" Her red nails dug deeply into his skin as the captain smiled. "You want more, baby?" Of course, Jim wanted to tease a bit. "Oh, yes Jim! Jim replied. "There's only one thing you gotta do. Scream my name. Scream it as loud as you can." And sure enough, she did. God, the crewmembers will definitely be giving some dirty looks tomorrow. Jim's thrusts were becoming messy. He was almost done with his work. He was ready to burst. And when the cum spilt out, he immediately pulled out. To paint his lover some more. "Jim! Baby!" Then, Jim opened his eyes, meeting with his dream girl. Her long, golden hair was tangled, her sparkling, oceanic blue eyes, lustfully glaring at him. Skin covered in sweat and sperm and paint. He pulled Janice off the sofa, and she was horrified to see that it was now a rainbow mess. "Oh my god Jim! We should have put a sheet on before making love!" Jim replied. "Oh, don't worry Janice, at least we messed it up doing something we love. Oh, and Janice?" She replied. "Yes?" "I love you. More than anything. Don't think you're just another one night stand." She collapsed in his arms, overcome with happiness. She never felt this great before.