It's an abandoned playground, anything could happen. (Ben and Polly.)

One day, the doctor was setting coordinates for another place Ben and Polly could go to. Of course, it had to be something low stress. But he just couldn't think of anything. As Ben and Polly were walking around the Tardis corridors, they found the Doctor deeply in thought. Ben asked. "''Ey! Doc! You look like you're wrapped up in somethin'! Whatcha up to?" The Doctor replied. "Well, I don't know where we're gonna go next, I mean, this shouldn't be much of a problem, because I feel like everywhere I go, it seems I've been there before." Polly replied. "How about we go to the 1950s? In Scotland? My mum went on holiday there, and she says that she had a fabulous experience there. Or maybe it was the 30s, I don't recall ever going to Scotland in my lifetime." The doctor immediately perked up. "Excellent, Polly! Words cannot describe how grateful I am for your help. Meanwhile, I'm going to be meeting up with Iris Wildthyme, an old chum of mine from the academy." Polly asked. "Doctor, sorry to pry, but were you ever in love with Iris?" "Hmm, well I guess I was. Maybe it was just puppy love. Anyway, we've just arrived in 1949 Edinburgh, during a lovely springtime. Of course, I've seen much lovelier destinations, but this seems alright. You two have a lovely time! You might even find yourself falling in love. After all, spring is the most romantic season, aside from the rain of course. By the way, Polly, why'd you ask about my love life?" "Well, it's just that maybe with how long you've lived, you might have had a romance with somebody." Polly and Ben stepped out of the Tardis doors to find themselves at a playground. Not the most romantic place. Well for springtime, of course. Ben snarked. "Well, I've never thought of the playground as a place where romances begin." Polly replied. "Well, Ben. No children seem to be at the playground today. Very strange. Perhaps we can go on the swings, shall we?" Ben replied. "Aye, it's an abandoned playground. Anything could happen! You don't want to be spooked by some monster, do you Duch?" "Jesus, Ben. Maybe no one goes to this playground anyway. Your teasing gets annoying, anyways." For the next 15 minutes, Ben and Polly sat on the swings, not really playing on the old thing. Polly broke the silence with. "Ben, you know what? With all the doctor's talk of romance, I'm in a romantic mood myself." Ben replied. "You tryin' to tell me you love me or somethin?" "Well, of course. I love you Ben. Always have." Ben and Polly's lips joined together in a kiss that seemed to last an eternity, despite only lasting about a minute. The couple spent the rest of the time making out, as Polly found herself in euphoria, exhilarated that she finally had herself a caring boyfriend. Who knew that a handsome, cockney sailor could fall in love with an upper-class dolly-bird like herself? She had found Ben to be attractive for a long time, and now those feelings were being acted upon. "So, it seems the doctor's predictions have come true." Polly thought to herself as she snuggled up with Ben. Looks like Ben was right. Turns out anything can happen at an abandoned playground.