Los Angeles in the rain. (Jim Morrison x Ray Manzarek.) NSFW.

One rainy day, Jim stared outside his window, depressed. I mean, it was bad enough that the London Fog had closed, but gloomy weather today? Shit, this was awful! He decided to read and went to his bookshelf to find one when all of a sudden-He bumped into Ray. "Ray? What are you doing here?" "Oh, just came here to check on my boyfriend. I told Dorothy I was out shopping. What's the matter, man?" "Oh, it's absolutely maudlin out! But, don't worry, Ray. I'm feeling alright. I was just going to get a book and-." "Oh, don't get upset, Jim. I can make it all better. Maybe making some love would put a smile on that face?" "Oh, seems like a great idea! Why didn't you say so?" Pleasantly surprised at his lover's eagerness, Ray tackled Jim and began smothering him with kisses. Ray removed Jim's clothes with ease, the two overwhelmed with lust. "Oh, Ray. I need you. I need you so much." Ray smiled at Jim's begging. This man was submissive to only him. Ray soon inserted his cock into Jim's ass and before long, moans filled the room. Soon after, Jim climaxed, and Ray was proud of the work he'd done. Sure, he felt a bit ashamed at cheating on Dorothy like this, but he felt the most euphoric feelings when with his lover, Jim.