You seem to enjoy mid 20th century pop music, do you captain? (Una and pike.)

Una walked down the ship corridors, having been asked to visit by her captain, Christopher Pike. It was a relief from the stressful week she had, having been outed as a Illyrian. Christopher always knew how to make her smile, anytime she was upset, he would come to her quarters, and brighten up even her darkest times. As soon as she arrived, She was surprised at what she saw. The lighting made his quarters look very romantic, something from a prom night or something like that. Oh, and there was also the fact the Christopher was looking very dashing in his tux. God. He looked absurdly handsome in that thing. His 20th century vintage record player was playing a song that Una had been familiar with, but hadn't heard it except at family gatherings. "Captain." She said. "You seem to have a fondness for mid 20th century pop music, don't you?" Christopher replied with a sheepish grin. "Well, I've always been fond of 60s romantic ballads. They are so very lovely to listen to. They always put me in a good mood, especially the music of Sonny and Cher." "I assume that you're listening to I got you babe?" "Yes. They were quite literally the power couple of mid 60s pop music. I have many other records in my collection, The Ronettes, The Righteous Brothers, Elvis. All the greats." "Captain-." "Call me Christopher." "Err...Christopher, In my opinion, Elvis has always been overrated. I much prefer the blues." "Well, to each her own." He tapped Una on the nose. She giggled a bit, which made Christopher smile also. They spent the rest of the night talking, baking (and eating.) Strawberry shortcake, Una's comfort food, dancing to Pike's favorite artists, and all and all just having a good time. Even though this magic moment would not last forever, she had Chris with her, and that's all that mattered at that moment.