1.

"Reese!" Eddie yelled as he stormed into their shared bedroom. "Get your ass out of bed!" He said as he dug through her clothes.

Reese groggily sat up and rubbed her eyes. She barely had time to open them before her shirt hit her in the face, followed by a pair of her shorts.

"I don't know why I even still try with you." Eddie grumbled, mostly to himself in anger.

"S-sorry Eddie..." Reese started with her tired tiny little voice, not knowing what she even did wrong to be sorry about, but her little sorry wasn't enough, as usual.

"Sorry doesn't cut it! I don't have time for this! For you!" He shouted at her as he abruptly turned to face her angrily.

'Ouch' The little girl thought as she flinched away. Eddie was scary when he wasn't angry. But when he was, he was a whole new terrifying to the young girl.

Eddie stared at her shrinking form for a moment, his eyes held hate and disgust. Then he shook his head and looked away, annoyed. "Just get dressed." He said in a bitter tone.

He turned and walked out of the room before yelling back, "I'm only waiting 10 minutes! Then I'm leaving and you're walking!" He warned.

That was enough for the young girl to jump into action. She hated walking to school. It was scary and a far walk for her tiny legs. She would be late, get scolded at school, then punished by Eddie for being late and getting scolded. His reasoning? "Run then."

She quickly threw on the clothes Eddie had thrown at her. A blue t-shirt with a camouflage wolf paw print on the front and blue jean shorts that stopped just above her knees. She found a pair of blue ankle socks to match then put on her blue and black sneakers. She was quite the tomboy.

This outfit gave her a bit of hope that Eddie still cared for her, loved her, just like he use to. It was her favorite outfit and her favorite color. He had either picked it out by coincidence or he noticed how much she loved it and picked it out on purpose.

She wasn't going to bring it up to him though, because she knew he'd deny it and get angry. Besides, she believed it was the latter of the two. But what harm does a little hope do?

She quickly brushed her straight shoulder blade length black hair, deciding to leave it down. She looked at herself in the mirror from under her bangs and lashes, and started brushing her teeth. She looked like a mini female Eddie except her hair was a bit longer than his. Hers was straight and black while his hair was curly/frizzy and dark brown. She had bright icy ocean blue eyes while he had dark brown eyes. Her eyelashes were black, they were thicker, and they were a bit longer than his.

And lastly she had a few freckles on her face while he didn't. Her hairstyle, skin tone, face shape, features, and even her eyebrows were identical to Eddie's. Everyone that looked at her knew who she was related to. The Freak.

Perhaps their similarities play a part in him always being very pissed off at her for sometimes no reason at all. He never let's her forget that it's all her fault that their mom and his dad fought relentlessly after she was born and that they had to live with Uncle Wayne now. Eddie used to love her and care for her. But not anymore. He stopped about a year after they moved here.

She barely finished brushing her teeth when she heard the warning. "3 minutes!"

'Crap.' She thought. She wasn't going to have time for breakfast. Eddie wouldn't let her eat in his van. He let everyone else and even ate in it himself. But she wasn't allowed to. He said "You're too young. You'll definitely make a mess." But the others made messes too. Eddie never minded their messes.