𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

* * *

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 , 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫

┌─⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┐

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 .

└─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┘

"mamá."

the seven year old boy, rubbing his large, almond-shaped eyes glanced down at his mother who was fast-asleep, in a rather deep spell of exhaustion that was only broke partially by the small tugs on his t-shirt. though his mama was always the last one going to bed, he was always the first to wake up, explaining the little second grader's concern. he knew that he was the last one who went to bed because they shared one; a bed, and his mamá always made sure to lull angel to sleep with his calm reading from his favorite book that would eventually work as a powerful inducer and result in the little boy sprawled out all over his chest drooling.

this morning, it was the opposite, and his mamá had woken up late. when he did, in fact, wake up, he realized that he had slept in late, his dark brown eyes immediately widening as he looked over at his son, furrowing his pierced brows as he shot out of the bed.

"chiquito,,." indigo started, furrowing his brows in a mock disproval that made his son giggle with a rising excitement as he put his hands around his waist, pretending to be mad as he arched a brow. "why didn't you wake your mamá up? does he have to do everything?"
"no!" the seven-year old exclaimed through giggles, bouncing back and forth on his knees on that little twin mattress, fiddling with his hands in order to try to contain the fun that he couldn't wait to have. his eyes seemed to sparkle as he couldn't help but to let out uncontrollable giggles as indigo squinted his eyes, slowly beginning to get closer to the boy who didn't know whether to run or fight back the surprise attack he knew was coming. "i did wake you! i was pushing."
"mmm.."
"i did, i did!" angel laughed before letting out a loud high-pitched scream as his mother's tattooed hands seized him. the seven-year old screamed in amusment as indigo swung him over his shoulder as if he was light as a feather when he definitely was not.

"mm-mm." indigo denied, shaking his head so as to falsely shame the boy who's giggles slowly called to him life as he stomped around the room. "that means your a dirty-booty."
"mi culo no sucio!"
"tu culo muy sucio." indigo shouted before releasing the boy who though would always be his little baby, was just the opposite; not at all little, but that was expected of someone who weighed nearly eleven pounds at birth. it seemed that, however, was a distant memory and the little bundle he had often carried on his hip was nearly up to indigo's waist. that most definitely didn't stop him from carrying him- probably a bit too much for a second grader, but he didn't care nor pay it any mind.