𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

* * *

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 , 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 , 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 .

┌─⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┐

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 .

└─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┘

indigo's very skin seemed to crawl so vividly that he swore it began to rise off his body, cascading back at the origin of their connecting touch that was more than just a mere hand wrapped around a flushed arm. it was devastating and enraging and reliving and soft and terrifying but oh so gentle- so gentle, it stuck to his arm as if he could not find it physically possible to let go- as if jae had grabbed the very nerve in his arm that prevented him from moving, only further trapping him by the look in his petrifying brown eyes he had been a fool to even acknowledge.

he had been a fool, and now he could only stand completely still in trepidation of his recongziing gaze that was like staring ino the sun, or some other hypnotizing agent that numbed his senses with a firm condemnation of the thoughts indigo already had of sprinting away at the drop of a penny. that, however, would not be possible- the physical disadvantage indigo had once disregarded heavily and normalized had either increased or had never been normal in the first place.

he no longer felt bold; he no longer felt dominant; he felt small.

it was nearly humiliating to the blonde, who's expression showed his visible yet calculated panic as the two simply questioned their own conscious, but indigo did not have to question much to know without a doubt that a completely different person stood in front of him.

black hair, no glasses, no sweet brown eyes .. just a dark hazel bore that pierced right through him and his deepest fear- which was right in front of him, trying to figure out if he was drunk or not. not even the babyface indigo thought he'd be able to count on was present, replaced by a less rounder face and a sharper jawline. every single change in the features he used to study like art, indigo somehow knew; his nose had gotten a little skinner, his eyes were deeper set, perhaps from tire or from the new face of resting arrogance that indigo could newly detect in his expression. despite this, it didn't matter how much he had changed- he was more than gorgeous; he was terrifyingly beautiful, and in the dark light his pale features, illuminated, reminded indigo of an angel come to serve him his judgement. he dressed in all black, in an overwhelming simple engangement; a black long-sleeved shirt, black bottoms and black shoes but it carried a completely different attitude to it than indigo was used to it; it was proper, sleek, expectant- it was success.

in other words, just from one look at him and his pretty watch and even prettier earrings that was most likely the equivalent to what indigo could make in a month, you could tell everything he had planned had gone according to plan.