𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

* * *

𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 , 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳

┌─⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┐

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡 .

└─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┘

a somewhat exasperated groan escaped the mouth of the man who after one fourteen hour flight and a minor layover, was unsually tired and did not, at all, fit the mood of someone going to a party. nobody would've if they had been guaranteed the uptmost privacy yet had their schedule leaked to the public, so that when they landed they were greeted by swarms of papparazzi jae couldn't even think of why was there. it wasn't as if he was a true celebrity- a household name. yet there they were, swarming him and talking and taking pictures and asking questions and calling his name and overall ambushing him.

now jae, whom had left songee and any assistance at home had felt incredibly stupid having to be helped by the aiport guards, and felt incredibly angry at whomever had alerted all those people because now he was absolutely drained. he could not do anything; they'd only show up wherever he went and he despised it.

"uncle, i can't." the twenty-three year old groaned slightly, smoothing out his forehead whilst having a phone pressed to his ear. the man couldn't help the annoyance he felt as he looked out the window of the backseat in the car that carried him to his destination and gratefully, away from that crowded landing port. "if i come over there your adress will be leaked."
"you don't think they've gone away yet?" yoseph hummed in a curiosity his nephew did not quite have, obvious by the way he supressed yet another sigh of exasperation.

if his behavior, when first introduced to the business world, would not have been so youthfully wild jae was nearly sure that the unwanted popularity he always got wouldn't have been so burdening. he wouldn't have been as famous as he was, which even if it was a inconsiderable amount to others, would've been quieted. instead, it was the opposite and jae couldn't quite fuigre out why. perhaps it was his looks that fueled the rage, or his early successes; whatever it was , society could not get enough of it and it was quite .. disadvantageous.

not to mention, since jae had landed in vegas it felt as if his heartbeat had chosen a different pace. it was faster- more quick and sudden, and he only felt shame for the fact that he still held hope after all those years that he'd see a distinct pair of eyes. it was one of the reasons he hated his hometown. the city was full of memories from running around and being pulled along playfully by his side, and each curb greeted the tired man who tried his hardest to focus on something else- anything else other than what he felt he had left behind- anything else other than what could still be out there..