𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

* * *

𝟒𝐔, 𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝟒𝐔, 𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 .

┌─⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┐

𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝟏:𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 2 𝐚𝐦 .

└─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─┘

"..could we turn the lights off?"

nothing could be heard but the silent breathing of both parties, so entuned with the very pattern of the constant breath that exhaled from their chests that they could not help but to be in sync as nothing could seem to part them from eachother. nothing could part them, and it most definitely could not break the gaze in which they gently voiced their amorous want for eachother, evident by how they could do nothing but study upon the face that they had both pined for so deeply. their faces still close from the embrace of their deep kisses, jae scanned indigo's face, silently questioning the blonde who held him closely to his body by wrapping his legs around his waist, unintentionally trapping him and once again, screaming his honesty; he could do nothing but crave to keep him close.

"why?" jae wondered, genuinely curious and in fact, a bit clueless to the strong insecurity written upon indigo's bold features that stirred in uncertainty at the answer.

how was he to explain that they did not see the same thing when it came to his body, and that being half-naked in front of crowds of people at a time was somehow easier than being completely exposed in front of those eyes that felt as if they intended to study his very soul- to absorb his humanity- to fuck his mind? it was the same burdensome question that as a seventeen year old, indigo had been able to bury, but could no longer as an adult who's body sung a significantly beautiful yet imperfect song- one of motherhood, and a long, tenous one that had harbored a deep affect on what he thought were his flaws. in other words, indigo didn't quite like the weight he had gained, nor the new set of hips he wore.

the effects of pregnancy were ones that had quite enhanced his curves and most of all, his backside but to the blonde it was a bit embarrassing and a little bit .. too much. bigger wasn't always better, and that was exactly what indigo thought as he lay on the bed.

a bit embarrassed, the dominican couldn't really do much but mumble as he broke eye contact, looking anywhere but those eyes he felt were going to completely swallow him if he didn't do anything else.

"cause." the twenty-four year old said quietly, presenting an unexpectedly shy nature that his partner couldn't help but to slightly lust after. his complexity was a beautiful one- sharp and arrogant one moment, and shy and unsure the very next- it intrigued jae, who could do nothing but to remind himself of patience before he completely lost it all and caved in from those pretty brown eyes that accosted his tense body so heavily with a mere bat of it's eye. "i.. please?"
"hmm." jae said quietly, moving his face so that indigo had no choice but to look up at him, a slightly reluctance written in those unintentionally pouting lips and his soft eyes. indigo felt that he could do nothing but scramble under the younger's attention that completely silenced him, messing his mind up and tensing his body. "no. you're too pretty for that."