Fairies, Pixies, and Humans

"Do you see now, what he's capable of? I have to go back with him. He's going to destroy all of you!" Raven exclaimed to Carlos.

"No, young one. His power is limited. I see that you took my advice and returned home." The White Queen smirked at Raven, knowingly.

"Yes." She replied, looking into Carlos's eyes. She was wrapped tightly in his arms, "I found my way back home."

Carlos dropped his forehead to Raven's, and shut his eyes– reveling in her love.

Pan at this point, was beyond reproach,

"Excuse me, old...white woman. But, you're interfering in matters that do not pertain to you. I will give you one last kind warning. Leave us!"

"The girl is under my protection. You failed in protecting her, and had I'd been free– I would have stepped in long ago." Said the White Queen.

"I don't understand." Raven expressed.

"You are my granddaughter, Raven." Pearl revealed.

The group traded looks and confused glances, as Raven stared at the Queen with furrowed brows, her thoughts ruminating on her words.

"Trickery, Little One! Don't be naïve. She is obviously twisted up in her mind! Delusions run like rivers in Wonderland." Pan scoffed.

"Silence, Peter," Pearl commanded, calmly. "You're very powerful, but it is you and your own blood that has been, as you put it: watered down. You are not a match for me."

"Who and what are you?" Peter demanded.

"Hey!" Raven interrupted, dismissing Pan, "Why did you say I was your granddaughter?"

"Ever wonder why a half/human, half/pixie is so very powerful?" Pearl challenged.

"Because, she is the product of the King of Neverland, obviously!" Pan interjected.

"And you, Peter? Have you ever considered where your power comes from?" Pearl continued.

Pan scoffed,

"From the Earth and the waters of Neverland, of course."

"You are of the Fae, Peter." Pearl stated, plainly.

"You..." Raven began, "The necklace, I had my suspicions...you couldn't touch it."

"Yes. Wrought iron creates the same sensation as a torch among the Fae. My sister strategically made it with that purpose." Pearl explained, "That's why I needed you to fetch it. Your Pixie blood renders you immune to its burn."

"You're a Fairy?" Mal asked.

"And, so is Raven." Pearl revealed, "As well as Pixie and Human."

"Well, isn't this just the most marvelous reunion, Your Majesty!" Pan laughed, though his face was full of disdain, "Or would you prefer I call you, mother?"

"You are no son of mine," Pearl corrected, "I sent you to a place where you would be safe, but your hunger for power took away any semblance of virtue you may have had."

"Wait, you sent him away? You abandoned him?" Raven challenged Pearl.

"My visions showed me what would fall over the land, the safety of the Kingdom was uncertain. I sent him to his human father, but your mother found him. Stole him. And took him away to that dreamy, oblivious, land--frozen in time." Pearl explained.

"Oh, and that makes it acceptable?" Raven shouted, "Families are safest together! They are stronger together! You took the coward's way out!"

The Queen stood stoically, in silence.

"You started this cycle of pain, it wasn't Peter! Who knows if he had been guided and loved– what would have happened?" Raven continued.

"I don't want your pity, Raven!" Pan stated, before addressing Pearl, "This is why I detest any creature who calls itself, "mother"! But, I have to admit I'm grateful that you dumped me off, if you hadn't I'd be weak and at your mercy. Just the thought of that makes me sick."

"We forge our own path, Peter. You chose to run off like the lonely little boy you were." Pearl challenged his statement.

"It was Tink who took me away! I have never run from anything in my life. It was she who guided me, and showed me the extent of the power that I possess." Pan countered.

"And, is that what made you fall so deeply in love with her, Peter?" Pearl inquired, cheekily.

"To what, is the purpose of your question, mother?" Peter spat the title.

The doors of the tree house balcony flew open, revealing a frantic Evie.

"Guys! There's something wrong with Tinkerbell!" Evie exclaimed. 

Please be sure to vote and comment. Thank you very much!