Evolution (Back Story)

Xelqua spawned in on a new world, he was standing on a circular platform with a symbol in the middle, a broken nether portal.

Around him was his friends, SolidarityGaming, NettyPlays, BigBst4ts2, MiniMuka, Syszee, Salems_Lady, Tomohawk_1989 and InTheLittleWood

Around him was his friends, SolidarityGaming, NettyPlays, BigBst4ts2, MiniMuka, Syszee, Salems_Lady, Tomohawk_1989 and InTheLittleWood. Xelqua looked down at himself, he was wearing an old outfit, a green shirt with a green hood, eyes as blue as lapis and yellow-blonde hair.

After everyone went their own way, Xelqua decided to settle down in a place where there was water, so he could build the base he had in mind. He started on his starter base, a little castle made out of stone and cobble. The blonde was tired and had only finished about half of the starter base when he could hear his communicator go off.
<SysZee: Hey, I found something on the map, can you come and check it out?>
<sure! I'll be there in a minute>
The blonde needed a break from building so he met up with SystemZ and Mini, they went over to a cliff near SystemZ's bakery and saw it, the broken portal in the cliff side, made out of bedrock.
Xelqua stared around the surrounding, then he realized he recognized it. He was here just the night before, and there was no bedrock there, this had newly placed.
They broke the gravel that was concealing the entrance. The trio went in and the same symbol, just smaller and made out of cobble. I'm the middle was placed placed three signs.

WE                                                     ARE                                         WATCHING

»That's kinda creepy« Xelqua said breaking the silence,
»Do you think they're friendly?« Syszee asked
»Not if they say "WE ARE WATCHING"« The blonde replied.

The next many months went by and Xelqua had a lot of fun, he got his friend, Taurtis, to join, he found update portals with his friends, he did what The Watchers said (most of the time). Nonetheless the blonde was happy. As the server evolved more and more blocks came, more and more buildings got build. The builder made loads of progress on his base underwater. But all good things must come to end, it certainly came to an end for Xelqua, as they all jumped in the end portal they got separated, they each went and each killed the ended dragon. The friends all jumped down the portal back, put one never made it to the over world, he was taken.
We took Xelqua. He is finally home where he belongs. With us
WE
ARE
ALWAYS
WATCHING
ꖎ∴|| ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣

Xelqua opened slowly his eyes and looked around his surroundings, he was in a quite big and pretty purple room, he was laying in a violet double bed with curtains. He took the blanket off him and looked down at what he was wearing, he was wearing a dark-purple silk-robe, he sat up and jumped out of bed, landing on the ground for a second just to fall backwards, there was something heavy on his back that was making him fall. He tried to get up again, this time with more luck, he looked around and saw a mirror, he stumbled over to the mirror. He looked at what he saw dumbfounded. He couldn't recognize himself, all he saw was a weird looking Watcher. He had wings, big, black and purple wings, he was wearing the dark-purple silk-robe that was too big so it was kinda laying in a little pile on the floor, and the sleeves covered his hands completely. Then there was the mask, the watcher mask with the evolution symbol on it, just by the thought of Evolution the blonde could feel a sting in his heart, what had happened to his friends.