The fight

Grian stood and waited as the other hermits showed up one after one. His heart was racing and even though he tried to breathe slowly, it was difficult and he ended up still breathing a little faster than normal. Almost every hermit was there, only a few was missing. Scar was the last to arrive.

"So what is this sign?, and the portal is lit, does this mean that the Watchers are here already?" Xisuma said to break the silence
"I dont know, who do they want want back?"
The words on the sign changed.

"Please come home Xelqua"
"Who is Xelqua?" One of the hermits asked, Grian couldn't concentrate on who it was, his breathing were shaky and his vision were started to become blurry. The watcher had started to make his way a little back, so the others wouldn't see him in the middle of a panic attack and connect the dots?
"Nobody on the server here is named Xelqua, so somebody probably have a fake name" Grian was pretty sure it was Xisuma but wasn't sure.
"Yeah, like half of the server, including me" Another male hermit said, maybe Scar?

Grian felt a hand in his hand and looked up to see Mumbo, The redstoner dragged him behind a building and tried to calm him down. "Look me in the eyes and breathe Grian, you are okay. The Watchers wont hurt you. They're here for someone else. Okay?"
Even though Mumbo couldn't be more wrong the builder still calmed down and slowed down his breathing. "No, you don't understand... I'm Xelqua."
Grian broke the eye contact but could still see Mumbos eyes widen. "What?"
Grian couldn't hold in the tears anymore and started to explain with a shaky voice. "I-I came here to escape them, they were monsters, they took me away from the people I loved and then killed my friends."
"Grian, I promise you, you wont have to go back with them alright, we'll figure things out dont worry."
"Yo-you don't hate me?"
"Why would I hate you Grian, we're the architects, remember?"
Grian smiled "well I'm a Watcher, and I didn't tell you, and n-now I'm bringing the whole server in danger."
"I'm sure we'll figure something out, do you think you can tell everyone else that you're Xelqua?"
The builder shook his head. "Can I maybe only tell X, just for now?"
Mumbo smiled "yeah sure, I'll get him."
The redstoner then left Grian alone with his thoughts, "why did he even tell Mumbo, the mustached man were his closest friend, why risk it? Maybe he just thought Mumbo deserved to know the truth?"
Mumbo and Xisuma came and X had a concerned look, "Are you alright G? Mumbo told me you were having a panic attack"
"I ummm, have something to confess. I'm... My real name is not Grian.. It's Xelqua."

Even though Xisumas eyes were hidden behind a mask, Grian could still see he was in shock
"So umm, I quess I'll have to leave no-" Grian started but was interrupted by the other two
"No!"
"Just because you're a watcher doesn't mean you aren't part of the server, we all care about you and dont was to see you leave. We'll protect you from them"
"Thank you X, but you can't"
"Of course we ca-"
"You don't understand, if you get killed by a Watcher, you'll never respawn."
"Oh"
"Well h-"

Multiple screams interrupted the redstoner and they all quickly got up and towards the source. There were a Watcher standing in front of the portal and a couple of more on their way through it, the hermits were running scared around as most of them were over 8 blocks tall. Unfortunately Grian wasn't, one of the things he didn't like about being half blooded was that he was soooo small in comparison to the tall ones. Grian quickly looked around and saw that a watcher with a staff was standing over a hermit who had tripped and landed, Grian recognized quickly the hermit as the third architect, Iskall. Just as the Watcher was about to kill the hermit, Iskall rolled to his side and dodged the attack. Grian had started running and were only a few blocks away. The tall Watcher lifted their hand and purple flames appeared, they casted the flames towards Iskall who shut his eyes. Grian jumped in front of the other hermits with hand out, forming a purple shield. The flames hit the shield, and luckily enough fired back at the caster.

Iskall opened his eyes to see his friend standing with purple magic zapping around him and a Watcher in front with burning clothes, he couldn't really believe his eyes and thought he had died. The Watcher said something on a weird language and a giant crack appeared under him and as far as he could see went all the way down to the void. "Oh well this is the end for both me and Grian. I dont have rockets, he doesn't even have an elytra on" He thought but then he felt two arms grap around him and he also heard the sound of something flapping and felt the air blow around him. He looked to see that Grian had a tight grip on him and was flying. FLYING. without elytra, he had wings. Iskall admitted for himself that those wings were the prettiest he had ever seen, the feathers were shining with a purplish-bluish-pinkish color, it was kinda hard to really see. They were out of the crack and Grian dropped him on the ground and then landed himself. "You're kinda heavy Iskall, dont get yourself killed another time"
Iskall were still in awe, "Dude. You're a Watcher aren't you, you're Xelqua" Grian made a grimace. "Your wings are sooo cool G"
"Thanks, but I gotta go, dont die to them, you wont respawn."
Then the builder flapped his wings and took off into the air.

Grian could look all over the server as he was flying in the air, everywhere he could see the hermits, his friends, fighting bravely against the Watchers, a lot of other Watchers has arrived and there were just to many. None of the hermits were dead, but they were hurt, almost every single one of them. On the other side were the Watchers also hurt, one of them were even dead. Unfortunately for the hermits did Watchers not become tired as quickly as players, so the fight was unfair from the start

Grian could see that they were losing the fight, so he used his powers to teleport every player away from the server and on to a new one, watchers are the only ones capable of creating new servers, he then used the last of his powers to destroy the season 6 server and everyone and everything on it, including himself, he used up all of his magic and a little more, an explosion of power made everything turn to dust, as he was in the center, he somehow didn't turn to dust, but the watchers, the server, everything they worked for and build, turned to dust just like that, there were only void left now. Grians wings turned dull reflecting his magic, he had none left, his wings couldn't hold him up anymore and they stopped flapping, he fell and fell into the darknesses of the void. The only thing Grian could see was darkness, everything completely black.

Darknesss

Just darkness.

Then everything was a blinding bright white, and Grian opened his eyes. He looked up into the blue skyes, he tried to get up but failed as his energy was still drained. He felt slightly dizzy and laid down for a couple of minutes. He then sat up slowly and looked at his surroundings, he was in the middle of a jungle. The blonde could still feel his wings on his back, he looked at them in disbelief, they weren't dull as he remembered when he used all of his magic, they were colorful, beautiful even; red, yellow and blue. A parrot flew above his head and then it grew bigger as it came closer and landed on his head, the beautiful parrot with the pretty colors; red, yellow and blue.
»hehe, pesky bird« The winged man said as the parrot flapped its wings and flew away.
Grian looked up at the sound of footsteps coming closer to him and saw a familiar looking man, a man in a formal suit, a red tie and a glorious mustache.
»Grian are you okay dude?«
The winged male could feel tears starting form in his eyes as he slowly got up and started to run towards Mumbo. They met with a hug, and just then, in the middle of the embrace, Grian thought that it maybe was a new start. A new season. Season 7.
Even though Grian had lost all of his Watcher powers (except the wings/flying part) maybe it all wasn't gonna be that bad after all.

Maybe they wouldn't look down on him for being a Watcher, or keeping it a secret.

Maybe things here would be just fine

~1535 words