Chapter 10:

Okay, I'm just gonna write. Lol, this chapter is about to introduce the new characters: Raphael and Emilio. And introducing their love interests: Chayann (Shy-anne) and Ximena. Sorry I take forever to update, but I get so unmotivated sometimes. Like when I don't get that many comments, or votes.

Ten comments and twenty five votes for the next chapter.

Chayann is 18 (@yobabygurlcha I know she was supposed to be 17 but this is just for story purposes) she is an assistant manager at footlocker, fun, outgoing, loves sports.

Ximena is her older cousin, who is like her sister, she's 20, thick red bone, works as a stripper/bartender. Goes to college online. She's shy but once you get to know her, you'll see feisty, and hilarious!

Okay then. Lets do this.

Chayann POV:

♪ Iuuuuuuhh, I'm not livin' liiiiiifee

I'm not livin' riiiiiiight!

♪ I'm not livin' if you're not--

"Hello?"I answer my phone groggily.

"Chayaaaaaaannn!! Wake up! Girl, let's go to the beach, each! Let's go hit a wa--

"Mena, please! It's too early for all that!"I say to her. As you can see she loves Nicki Minaj.

"Chay. It's damn near eleven o'clock! Meet me at the beach near your house in ONE HOUR! Love ya!"Ximena says hanging up the phone. I sigh, rolling out of bed. I shuffle my way to the bathroom. In case, you're wondering I live alone. Fresh outta high school. Enjoying my freedom.

I hop in the shower, using my favorite body wash, Carried Away. After rinsing off, I wet my hair before getting out of the shower. I massage some Garnier Frutis sleek and shine leave in conditioner.

I dry off, rubbing in some body cream. I walk over to my closet. I pull out a navy blue bikini and put it on. I slip on some cut off denim shorts, and put on a loose plaid blue shirt, rolling up the sleeves. I top it off with blue flip flops.

I pack my bag, putting a towel, my purse, and a plastic bag for wet clothes. I go downstairs to eat, just making some strawberry toaster strudel. I make a little heart on both of them, then eat them with some milk.

I grab my keys and my keys and my bag, lock up and leave. I hum a little walking down the pathway to my car. I'm on my way to the beach flying down the street, music blasting, windows down.

I stop at the gas station to fill up and get me and Mena some slushies. I see the neighborhood hoe, uh what's this bitch name again...Latrina, Labria, Latrece! That's it. Ew, too ratchet. I fill up my tank then get out, locking my car, putting my bag under the seat. I go in and buy two blue raspberry slushies, and a big bag of Sweet and Spicy Doritos. I walk out of the store and here approaches the hoe.

"Hey Chayann. I ain't seen you in a while. Where you been?"LaTrece says.

"A place you ain't."I say, sucking my teeth.

"Ewh, rude."She says rubbing her protruding belly.

"No, real."I answer.

"I'm pregnant."She states.

"Again. Well I wonder who you trapped this time, but as much as I'd love to stay and chat about your life, I got things to do, people to see, money to make. Buh-bye."I say walking away.

I drive the rest of the way to the beach, feeling sorry for the poor unborn child and the poor guy she trapped, even if its not his. She is all types of nasty. Ewh.

"Chay!"I hear Mena call as I walk onto the beach. I turn to see her standing by a cabana. Nice. I walk over giving her a hug.

"Sup, hon?"I say setting my stuff down. I pull off my shorts and shirt. Rubbing on some SPF 50.