Chapter 14:

Chapter 14:

Chay POV (few weeks ago):

"Slow ya roll. How about you wait downstairs?" I say. He smirks.

"Okay, beautiful."He says, then walks out. I hear him close the bedroom door, I sigh with relief.

I sit in the bath for another two minutes before realizing Mena set this up. That little conniving wench! I grab my phone from the side of the bathtub.

The meaningless ring echoes off my eardrum. I wait for her to answer, but not patiently I must say. I get out the bathtub, and she finally answers.

"Huh, I woulda thought you were--"

"Were what, Ximena?! Why would you do that?!"I scream into the phone.

"I just wanted you to have some fun."

"I did too! Just NOT like that. Listen, I'll see you in an hour, and don't you DARE think of ditching me!"

"Okay! Okay! I love you.."She says.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Love you, too!"I say hanging up.

I pat myself dry before slathering baby oil on every part of my body until it's all absorbed. I get dressed quickly, then begin my makeup. I put on some light foundation, with a tad bit of blush to accent my cheekbones.

After making my eyelashes look endless I frame my eyes with a liquid liner, making them look like 'cat eyes' . I then brush a light coat of dark gray eyeshadow on my eyelids. I finish up with a bubblegum pink lipstick, with a light coat of sheer lipgloss.

I take my hair from the high doughnut bun it was previously in, and let it fall. I shake it you letting it naturally frame my face. The curls flirtatiously tickle my shoulders. I smile, then frown.

"You know what? I'ma be a little rebellious. This outfit ain't cuttin' it."I say aloud to myself. I quickly strip, checking my closet. I pick out a zebra print bandeau, black leather jacket, lace up stiletto boots. I put on a necklace that has over the ear headphones as a charm. I put a 'DOPE' case on my iPhone 6S, while checking myself in the mirror.

"Perfect." I say blowing a kiss at my reflection.

I grab my purse, putting in there my phone, portable charger, wallet and makeup bag. Also my emergency bag, too. I turn out all the lights expect for one in the bathroom, and a small lamp in my room. I walk down the stairs.

"Whoa....you look stunning."Raphael says, from the couch.

"Why, thank you."

"So you're ready?"

"As I'll ever be." I say typing in my security code, locking up the house. We walk out the door to his beautiful Camaro convertible.

"Whoa. Nice ride." I say running my fingers over the smooth surface. He unlocks the door, I go to reach for the handle but he grabs it instead.

"Gentleman, I see."

"Of course."He says with a million dollar smile.

I get in the car buckling up. He gets in and does the same then starts the car. Immediately, Sevyn Streeter's voice fills the car as we pull out.

"I love this song!"I say, unconsciously grinding to the duet serenading me.

"I love the way you move."He says looking at me. I clear my throat, and sit still, crossing me legs.

"Eyes on the road, slickness." I say.

"Not at slick as other things." He says then chuckles.

"Keep playing. Ya gonna see why they called me 'Kavalye' growing up." I say.

"What does that mean?"

"Stick around, and you'll find out." I say, before turning up the music as Power Trip comes on.