Chapter 8:

Alright soooooo @keepout won the contest. I'ma try to put her in this chapter somehow...hmmm yeah. Anyway back to it. Btw 15 votes, 10 comments, for an update. Oh yeah, FIRST UPDATE OF 2013 We survived 2012!

Chapter 8:

"I got it."I say, getting up.

"No bae, I got it. You finish eating."He says walking over to the door. I shrug, taking another bite of chicken.

"FAHHH-ROD! Why ain't you call me?! Mmm, what's that smell?!"I see that ratchet ass ho, LaTrece push her way past Farrod.

"Oh, hell nah. Did I say you could come in? Get yo ass back out there and try again."Farrod says, pulling her back by her wrist and escorting her out. He slams the door in her face. She knocks on the door, again. He opens it.

"Hello, Farrod. Can I come in?"She says in a monotone voice.

"I guess."Farrod says, moving aside. I giggle.

"Um, excuse me?! The fu--"

"I dare to cuss in my house, and at my baby. I on't think so."Farrod says, slamming the door.

"Well tell ha to shut up."She says. I raise an eyebrow.

"¿Perdón? ¿Quién está hablando?"I say wiping my mouth, standing up. {Excuse me? Who you talking bout?}

"Bae, it's okay. Come on, finish eating. Stress ain't good for the babies."Farrod says stepping in front of me.

"Cualquier."I say sitting back down. {Whatever.}

"Wait? Babies?"LaTrece says.

"Yes, I'm pregnant with twins."I say, with a satisfies smile on my face.

"You know what? LaTrece, I on't think that baby's mine. So call me when you having it, because I'm not taking any responsibility until I know for sure. I want a paternity test."Farrod says.

"Farrod!"She screeches.

"Bye."He says opening the door for her.

"This baby is yours! I swear!"She says looking everywhere but his eyes. Lying ass ho.

"Call me when it's born."He says. She walks out, mean mugging him. He shuts the door, with a sigh. Then turns smiling at me.

Javier's POV:

Well that otha ho is gone. On to the next, lying cheating ass bitch. Maybe I should hit up the strip club.

"Aye y'all wanna hit up the strip club..."I say.

"I'm there!"

"Same!"

"I wanna see some ass!"

"Aw, yeah!"

"Hell yeah!"A new recruit, Raphael says. Him and his twin brother, Emilio are real cool, bangin' ass dudes.

"Let's go then."I say, walking out.

Twenty Minutes Later:

We hit up this place called Exotic City in L.A. Apparently they got the sexiest, freakiest girls up in here. Once we get in we go upstairs to the VIP area. I Luv Dem Strippers by 2 Chainz is playing. I get my own room, of course. After a minute, the curtains open. I see the most beautiful, and sexiest woman walk in. She's wearing a silver bikini top, and a matching thong that ties on the sides.

"Hey, you want anything to drink?"She asks seductively, I smile.

"Just a grey goose."I say.

"Be right back, sexy."She says, her ass jiggling seductively.

Damn...that ass is amazing. I just wanna bend it ova and--

"One grey goose."The beautiful lady says walking in, handing me the glass.

"Thank you, baby doll. So what's ya name?"I say.

"Paradise."She says, licking her lips.

"I can see why..."I say. She giggles.

"You wanna dance?"She asks.

"I on't know I could stare at you all day..but yeah lemme see you dance."I say pulling out my wallet. She walks over and presses and tablet on the wall. Dance for You by Beyonce comes on. I smirk, sitting back.

Paradise POV:

Usually I get some pervert ass nigga, but tonight I got lucky. This sexy ass Hispanic dude in my room...HELL YES! I walk over and turn on Dance for You by Beyonce. I walk over to him seductively. I start to grind and wind and roll to the music, I see his long, thick, dick get harder with ever second. I untie my top and let it fall.

I straddle him, my titties in his face as I bounce up and down, slowly. His mesmerized smile encourages me. So I turn around so my ass is in the air and I make it clap, he rubs my ass, I swat his hand away.

"Ah ah. Look don't touch."I say, he chuckles then I swirl around and grind on him. I proceed to give him a lap dance. But feeling his dick on me, makes me too wet. I get back up, doing a quick drop, and bring back up slowly, I bend over, I untie my thong letting it slide to the floor. I shake my ass, twerking in the air. And roll up slowly, just as the music ends.

He smiles as he takes out a huge wad of hundred in a band. He hands it to me. I take it, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Papí."I whisper in his ear. But as I'm pulling away, he grabs my wrist.

"What time you get off?"He asks. I shake my head with a small smile.

"Sorry hon, I'm not that kinda girl. I only do this cuz I really need the money."I say.

"Maybe I'll see you around..."he says.

"Maybe you will."I say winking. I gather my things and leave. Mmmm, Papí....

This is only a short chapter because I've been so busy lately. Any way, comment thoughts and ideas. Vote. I'm going to update again don't worry. Peace out mis amores