Part 19: The reunion (Part 2)

The abyss herald is about to kill Y/n as it swings its water blades down at him. As all hope seems to be lost, a miracle suddenly occurs.

Hayate: Skimming strike! Nin-Nin!

Green shuriken shaped energy are seen flying pass Y/n and going straight for the abyss herald. They hit the abyss herald which stops it from killing Y/n.

Abyss Herald: What?!

Saikou: Is that...

Y/n looks behind to see where the shurikens come from and see a familiar figure. It is Kamen rider Kenzan who is running towards the abyss herald with Hayate in its shuriken form. Before he can get closer, he splits Hayate into two swords for him to dual wield. He then starts a fight with the abyss creature as they both attack each other at incredible speed.

Y/n: Ermir?

As Y/n stares at Kenzan, Saikou manages to reach Y/n and checks on him.

Saikou: Are you alright?

Y/n: Yeah. I'm just exhausted.

We then take a look back at Hayate and the abyss herald as they are still fighting. The two of them clash their blades for last time before they push themselves away from each other.

Abyss Herald: Hmph... The ceremony was interrupted. How fortunate for you. How does an old spirit have such determined will...? No matter. This is but a small unforeseen variable. Our grand scheme will not be affected.

It creates a portal and jumps into it before the portal disappears like last time.

Paimon: It disappeared again...

Aether: At least we stopped it this time.

After that, Kenzan and Saikou return to their normal form as everyone in the arena group up and discuss about the encounter with the abyss order.

Ermir: Looks like I wasn't too late.

Razor: Thank you everyone, you all came... just in time.

Boreas: Human Lupical... I am ashamed that you must see me in my present state. But still, the Abyss Herald underestimated my strength.

Razor: Lupus Boreas never refused trial. But, scary outsider... not respect trial rules. I, too, didn't see... the trap...

Paimon: Wait... So you mean, the Abyss Order had everything prepared to corrupt Lupus Boreas' mind, then lured him out under the pretense of challenging him in a trial?

Aether: It's not your fault, Razor.

Y/n: Yeah, don't take it too har...

Before Y/n can finish his sentence, he becomes unconscious as his face is dropped to the ground and he shows no sign of movement.

Paimon: Y/n!

Saikou repositions Y/n to where his back is facing the ground to reveal a huge cut on his chest.

Paimon: Oh no! He's hurt! We need to get him to the city and give him treatment for his injuries.

Saikou without hesitation uses his right hand to grab hold of Y/n's face which shocks everyone else.

Paimon: Huh?

Ermir: Saikou, what are you doing?

Waves of light appear from Y/n's face as they go through his whole body. At the same time, Y/n is shown to be recovering at a fast rate as the cut slowly disappears. As soon as the cut is no more, Saikou lets go of Y/n's face and the waves of light stop appearing. After that, Y/n immediately wakes up, gets up and checks on his chest as he felt like he didn't suffer any injuries.