Chapter Five - Sandevistan?

Mamoru P.O.V

Luckly, it appeared that Rebecca had either forgiven me or just forgot about my insult of her appearance.

Currently, I was sitting on the couch watching TV. Good thing they still have these things in the shitty world known as the future, or atleast I think this is supposed to be the future.

Rebecca sat next to me as we were currently in the middle of an ad break, no wonder that this shitty world has ads. When you want to have a shitty world, ads are probably the best way to do it.

Without warning, the door bell started to buzz, indicating that someone was at the front door. I wanted to get up and open it first, but Rebecca beat me to it as she...Grabbed her gun from the table?

She then walked up to the front door, pointed her gun at it and opened the door, revealing David with some package in his hands.

Rebecca: Hey David! How'd you been?

David: Uh....

The fact she could so casually say that while pointing that gun at David's head says a lot about her.

Rebecca: What's up? You need something?

I walked up to Rebecca and used my hand to bring her hand down so that she stops aiming that gun at David's head. What if she accidentally pulls the trigger? That would be bloody.

Mamoru: Stop that, it's a safety hazard.

I might have sounded confident while saying that, but I still felt slightly nervous around Rebecca when she just walks around half naked like that. The only positive I'd say to her walking around like that is the fact that it makes it easier to get used to.

Mamoru: So, David? Do you need something?

David: Uh...Got this package from Maine to Pillar.

Rebecca: Ah...

She turned her head to Pilar's room.

Rebecca: Bro!

I should probably ask her why she calls Pilar "bro". I refuse to believe that they're actually related.

Pilar rolled out of his room on his chair as he looked at Rebecca.

Pilar: Hah?

Rebecca: Delivery from Maine.

Right after hearing those words Pilar's mood seemed to increase by 200% as he quickly used his long arms to grab the package David was holding.

Pilar: Fucking finally!

He slid back into his room as quickly as he came out and I could hear him tear the wrapping paper apart as he sounded really eager for whatever was in that package.

Pilar: You know how many of the boys'd kill to get these cyberhands?

Cyberhands? Considering the name I'll assume that he ordered himself a pair of new hands. Hopefully he decided to have some taste and chose normal sized hands.