VIII. 2 AM

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

London

The clouds drifted lazily in the dark, cold sky. It had rained earlier that night and the harsh wind nicked at Rosalie's face. If she had been human, not even the thick coat she wore would of kept her warm.

It was early, far too early for anyone sane to be awake. She could hear the faint sound of the rain droplets pattering against the windows. It was a soothing melody to her ears. Besides that, everything around her was silent. The manor was dark and oddly eerie. Her eyes glanced around, studying each and every detail she could make out in the darkness. It reminded her a lot of Forks.

Rosalie stood at the end of the long staircase, contemplating on what she should say. Would Alethea do the same to her as she did to Carlisle and Esme?
She sighed and momentarily shut her eyes before slowly moving forward. The light sound of her boots clicking against the granite steps caused an unnerving sensation to build up in her stomach. Before she knew it, she found herself standing infront of the large doors.

Her hand balled up into a fist, rising to knock on the door before she stopped herself. A strange awareness came over her. She proceeded to knock, hoping that perhaps someone would be up to receive her.
The sound of footsteps immediately snapped Rosalie out of her thoughts. She stepped back quickly as the door slowly opened.

"Yes, who is it? Are you alright? It's awfully late for visitors?" The mysterious voice called out at her.

Rosalie couldn't see who it was. "I—I'm sorry for disturbing you, but it's urgent I speak to the homeowner." She stammered out.

"The owner?" The thick English voice asked as they stepped into view. The brightness of the full moon revealed their identity. "Can't it wait until noon?"

"I'm afraid not."

Their eyes met and they stared at one another, mentally acknowledging their similarities. The young woman snapped out her trancelike state and quickly ushered her inside.

"I see." She mumbled. "Do come inside. It's seems it's going to pour again."

Rosalie stepped inside as the strange female shut the door once again. Her hand held a candle as most of the lights in the corridor were turned off, resulting in complete and utter blackness.

"Follow me. I'm Marie by the way." She added.

Rosalie smiled at her."Its nice to meet you. My name is Rosalie."