⁰¹

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂𝔂..

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя"
"ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя""ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

ᴰᵉᵃᵈʸʸ...

ᵀᶦⁿᵏᵒⁿᶦ ᴬᵐᶦʳᵃʰ ᴺᵃˡᵃʲᵘʰ ᴾᵃᵗʳᶦᶜᵉ¹⁸𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍══════

ᵀᶦᵏᵒ ᴬᵐᶦʳᵃʰ ᴺᵃˡᵃʲᵘʰ ᴾᵃᵗʳᶦᶜᵉ
¹⁸
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍
══════

(back 13 years ago)

"Bro stop playing Sadeek, "5-year-old Tinkoni said , as she reached for the box.

The children's parents had repeatedly warned them not to touch the mysterious box. "Hurry up, Tink, fo momma comes," 6-year-old Sadeek whispered anxiously, glancing nervously at the door to see if anyone was approaching.

"Well if anybody comes I'm going to say Sadeek told me to look in the box," Tinkoni said opening the box.

He looked over her shoulder and peered into the box as well. Unable to see, he then snatched the entire box, while Tinkoni remained zoned out after already seeing what was inside.

Next thing they knew, Tinkoni got snatched up by her mom.
"Tinka, We're leaving.NOW"Malinda said, dragging Tinkoni out.

(Flashback over)

Tinkoni huffed, dragging hands down her face , processing the fact that they're moving to Philly from Atlanta.

Her mother recently received a cancer diagnosis and has made the decision to relocate, to be closer to extended family and friends for support. Tinkoni was at the airport, awaiting the arrival of her luggage from under the plane. Meanwhile, Tinkoni was busy unfolding a double stroller and reattaching some parts.

Tinkoni gazed lovingly at her peaceful, sleeping brother Teon before carefully settling him into the double stroller. With her trusty iPad in hand, she gently nestled her little sister Tamiyah alongside him. Ever since their mother had fallen ill, Tinkoni had taken it upon herself to shoulder the responsibility of looking after her 4-year-old twin siblings.