²¹

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂𝔂..

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя"
"ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя""ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

ᴰᵉᵃᵈʸʸ...

ᵀᶦⁿᵏᵒⁿᶦ ᴬᵐᶦʳᵃʰ ᴺᵃˡᵃʲᵘʰ ᴾᵃᵗʳᶦᶜᵉ¹⁸𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍══════

ᵀᶦᵏᵒ ᴬᵐᶦʳᵃʰ ᴺᵃˡᵃʲᵘʰ ᴾᵃᵗʳᶦᶜᵉ
¹⁸
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍
══════

1 month later

i've been living with mom again, signed a lease for my apartment.things have been good.

i haven't talked to none of my friends. everybody tried to talk to me but i really wasn't in the right place to speak.

but today i decided that i missed only some of them. i opened rae door and heard damiyah and rae arguing making me smile.

damiyah looked at me and ran to me hugging me. "TINKONI"damiyah hugged me so tight.

everybody was here but massiah sadeek. i don't care though... i don't..

-

"so, let us catch you up" moni said as she drove us to wawa. "damiyah and massiah talk"magic said making damiyah smile.

"rae still playing"moni rolled her eyes. " i'm talking to someone but i'm not ready to introduce him to nobody just yet"magic said.

"oh gosh i missed y'all" i said before i got a text.

"you stopped by the house?"sadeek texted me.

i put my phone away and we pulled up to wawa.

we walked in and ms and this beautiful man made eye contact.

i smiled walking to the tablet thing to order our smoothies.

"excuse me beautiful"the guy said smiling taping me.

"yes?" i said as the girls smirked. " can i get your number?"he asked licking his lips.

as i was about to reply sadeek came in the wawa with massiah.

"skeeyee" madsiah yelled walking over to us hugging me.

"oh shit. wassup massiah"the guy i was just talking to said dapping massiah up.

"wassup kaheef...how you know my sister" massiah said now side eyeing us.

"i don't, i'm trynna get to know her though"he said smirking at me making me blush.

sadeek just bought his weed and left. "...ok my ride kinda angy so i'll see y'all" massiah said hugging damiyah.

i gave kaheef my number. "what's your name?" he asked. "tinkoni, you can call me tink though"i said smiling handing his phone back.

"well your brother said my name but , i'm kaheef"he said making me nod.

"well ima text you tink"kaheef said before walking away.

"yes tink period.fuck my cousin atp" damiyah said making tink sigh.

-

"girl me and massiah ain't even kissed yet and you talking about nephews"damiyah mugged me as we walked to aunts door.

"yes yall baby would be so cute". i said as she opened the door.

we walked in and saw all these empty and full wine bottles and it smelt like straight weed.

we saw sadeek at the counter with his head down and massiah taking a peaceful nap.

"uh cousin.."damiyah said walking over some bottles to get to him.

" get out damiyah" sadeek said not picking his head up.

"sadeek what the fuck, you have a fucking responsibility a whole human that you fought so hard for to just act like a child?" damiyah said pulling his hair to make him sit up.

" bro i'm just stressing leave me alone" sadeek said lighting his blunt.

damiyah shook her head crying before leaving to the other room.

sadeek huffed. "damiya-" he said standing up tripping on sone bottles.

i licked my lips before helping him up, it took him a minute to look at who i was.

he smiled at me. " oh you pretty" he said wobbling.

i sighed. "sadeek come on now" i said sitting him down.