⁰⁵

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂𝔂..

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя"
"ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя""ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

ᴰᵉᵃᵈʸʸ...

ˢᵃᵈᵉᵉᵏ ᴰᵃʸˢᵒⁿ ᴿᵒ¹⁹𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍══════

ˢᵃᵈᵉᵉᵏ ᴰᵃʸˢᵒᴿᵒ
¹⁹
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍
══════

Sadeek stepped out of the bathroom after completing his morning routine. He let out a frustrated sigh when he saw his mom sprawled out on the couch with an empty Hennessy bottle lying next to her.

It was disheartening to see his mom relapse after she had been making progress in avoiding alcohol. Sadeek knew that her drinking would only push people away. Despite his efforts to encourage her to persevere and believe that things would improve, she seemed unwilling to heed his advice.

Determined to help, Sadeek disposed of the bottle in the recycling bin, then carefully lifted his mom in a bridal carry and placed her on her bed, making sure she was comfortable before leaving the house.

As he pulled up to Rae's house, he noticed that the front door was unlocked. Muttering to himself, he thought about how the door always seemed to be left unlocked. He closed the door behind him and entered the house.

He automatically heard damiyah and massiahs foolishness. "I'm so TIRED of you"damiyah said. Massiah took a big breath making sadeek know he gon Say sum dumb stuff.

"I been tired of you, yo stank attitude, yo ugly ass overbite rat dog, yo uncle, yo friends, the way you wake up and look in the mirror thinking you cute knowing you look like gargoyle, yo short ass height you rag doll ass midget 5'2 ass, the way your perfume smell good but you mess it up by spraying tooooooo much ,when you get in somebody car and they ask for gas money your broke ass put five dollars in tha tank like they won't only get us up the street before we break down AGAIN, yo bum ass street opps, that same wig install you had on since 2019, yo taste in music, yo yb dent shaped head, yo sex buddies y'all be coming out the room smelling like sex like Just gtf out my face" Massiah said ,before she huffed.