²⁰

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂𝔂..

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя"
"ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя""ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

ᴰᵉᵃᵈʸʸ...

ᵀᶦⁿᵏᵒⁿᶦ ᴬᵐᶦʳᵃʰ ᴺᵃˡᵃʲᵘʰ ᴾᵃᵗʳᶦᶜᵉ¹⁸𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍══════

ᵀᶦᵏᵒ ᴬᵐᶦʳᵃʰ ᴺᵃˡᵃʲᵘʰ ᴾᵃᵗʳᶦᶜᵉ
¹⁸
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍
══════

i got in sadeek car because he  about to be out all day and i don't want to be in the house.

Kyson is with his grandma today so i really have no company. sadeek got in the car and just pulled off.

Now that i think about it, he hasn't said anything to me except him saying i could come with him.

And i know he's tired of me asking him if he's ok,  i feel like i've been annoying everybody so i'll leave it alone.

as we stopped at a red light he went on his phone and i just stared at the dash board.

this guy was driving his mini motor bike and this car hit him, the car didn't stop and the guy fell off his bike.

" oh my gosh" i got out the car and ran to him. "are you ok" i said helping him to the sidewalk. Sadeek rolled his eyes and got out.

"now what if this nigga got a gun and shot you amirah,what was you gon do?"he said walking over to us.

i simply ignored him "what's your name sir?"i asked looking at his leg. "rick, call me ricky. what about you?"he asked.

"tinkoni.you can call me tink ricky" i said smiling at him. "sadeek can we take him to the hospital"i said looking at sadeek and he rolled his eyes.

"i got something to do today" he said going on his phone. "ok i'll call us a uber ricky" i said going to the uber app.

"hell naw you not getting in no uber. just get in the car i'll take y'all" sadeek said walking to his car.

i helped ricky to the car and put him in the backseat before getting his bike and putting it in the trunk.

when we got ricky settled in the hospital sadeek instantly left. i was in the room talking with ricky when aunt called me.

"hey baby. where are you?" aunt asked. "the hospital"i said. "what!are you ok? is sadeek ok?" she said.

after telling her what happened aunt decided to come stop by with kyson.

when she got here ricky and her just stared at each other...

"am i missing something" i said and kyson hugged me. aunt started to cry and hugged ricky.

i looked around and called sadeek. "sadeek" i said when he answered. "what"he said. "i think you should come to the hospital, your mom is crying" i said and i heard him speed off before hanging up.

when sadeek got here he looked at me mad, kyson ran to him but sadeek picked him up still looking at me "get out" he said putting kyson in my hands.

"huh- go in the hallway" he cut me off. i grabbed kyson and went in the hallway. i started to cry but i don't know why..i feel like a burden for some reason.

as i was looking at an apartment that i'm supposed to be touring tomorrow sadeek came out the room and sat next to me slouching in his seat.

"why the fuck you always gotta do something" he said not even looking at me. "what?"i said looking at him.

"that nigga could've stayed there, now i'm getting told that's my fucking uncle? shit was just steady now here more shit come just cuz you wanna ask niggas if they good" sadeek said pulling out a blunt making my throat tight.

"i didn't mean to sadeek i'm sorry" i said as tears came down my face. "excuse me sir, you can't smoke in here"a doctor said. " i donot give a fuck" sadeek said taking a pull.

"then you have to leave" the doctor said making sadeek huff and put the blunt out.

i got up and started to leave. "where the fuck you going?" sadeek said but i just kept going.

i called the lady that was going to give me a tour. "hello can i please look at the apartment today?perfect" we spoke before i hung up.

i waited outside for my uber and all these people was staring at me as i was crying.