¹⁹

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂𝔂..

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя"
"ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя""ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

ᴰᵉᵃᵈʸʸ...

ᵀᶦⁿᵏᵒⁿᶦ ᴬᵐᶦʳᵃʰ ᴺᵃˡᵃʲᵘʰ ᴾᵃᵗʳᶦᶜᵉ¹⁸𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍══════

ᵀᶦᵏᵒ ᴬᵐᶦʳᵃʰ ᴺᵃˡᵃʲᵘʰ ᴾᵃᵗʳᶦᶜᵉ
¹⁸
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍
══════

2 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎

I was humming as i was scrolling through websites,we're back now and I've been looking for apartments.

I finally slept in the guest room.it feel so good. I heard a knock on the door making me say come in. Sadeek walked in sitting on the bed next to me with kyson in his hands.

"Waddup,my mom said your mom wanna see us"he said not even looking at me. "Are you ok?"i said watching kyson move into my arms.

"Mhm I'm straight"he said shrugging. "Are you sure?"i said hugging kyson tight making him giggle, "yes damn" I heard him mumble.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the kitchen with kyson in my hands,I hate when he has attitudes with me when I didn't do anything.

I sat on the counter and put kyson on the floor.I was on my phone when I heard sadeek walk in and stare at me.

"If you are going to have an attitude with me then you cannot look at me"i said shaking my head crossing my arms.

He scrunched his face up,"how you gon tell me I cant look at you shordy"
he said walking closer to me.

"Because I can,you one bipolar person so"I said shrugging as he stood in between my legs.he just stared me in my eyes making me go on my phone.

"You're pissing me off"i said as he rapped his arms around my waist and put his head in my neck. "Well"he said making me suck my teeth.

He started giving my neck peck kissing making me tense. "Say'Nigga"kyson said catching me off guard. Sadeek stopped kissing my neck and looked at Kyson.

"Watch yo mouf,why you talking like that for?"he said scrunching his face up. "The fuck"kyson said making me chuckle and sadeek mug me.

"Stop cussing"sadeek said making kyson roll his eyes. "You lame"kyson said waving him off.

Sadeek faced me again and just stared at my lips. "You said my mom wanted to see us?"i said trying to change the subject since he was moving closer.

"Mhm.she said she gotta talk to us and she wants to see kyson."he said playing with my necklace making me nod.

"TINK" I heard my moms voice from the other room making my eyes widen.tears formed and I grab sadeeks hand pulling him to the kitchen door peaking my head out.

I turnt to sadeek mugging him. "Why would you do that sadeek" i said, "I didn't know she was coming right now.that's not my fault ma"he said.

I huffed and he took me into the room making me smile at my mom. "Hi mom"i said walking in slowly behind sadeek.

"Babyyy"my mom instantly started crying. "I'm so so sorry"she said and I honestly didn't know what to do but smile.

____________

"The whole time we was talking , I didn't know If she changed.so I definitely can't stay with her.I need to find an apartment"I ranted to sadeek making his mood go down.

"Aight"he chuckled as he stood up. "D-did I say something wrong?"i said seeing him grab his phone. "Nah you just saying what you want.that's fine" he said shrugging.

"Wait sadeek are you mad that I'm leaveing.Awww-"i quickly cut myself off by him mugging me. "I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"It's cool.it's fine.it's cool"he said as kyson walked in. He picked him up and walked out.

"Can you please talk to me about it"i said following him and he huffed. "It's Aight , you moving out.that's straight" he said sitting in the living room and I sat next to him

I crossed my arms and just stared at him. He tried not to look at me.I love how the tables have turned.

"I'm sorry if I'm making you feel some type of way with me moving out. But I want my own space so I can prepare for everything in my life like growing up.finding my work,making up with my mom"i said tilting my head at him.

"You right.I'm not gon make this about myself.just know ima be at that bih everyday every night"he said putting his arm around me.

"Uhm no"i said laughing.

Sorry short chapter and i didn't update this since 2022 i think😂