⁰⁸

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂𝔂..

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя"
"ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

"ι'м ѕσ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн тнιѕ gιяℓ, ι ѕнαяє му ∂αмη вℓυηт ωιтн нєя""ωє вє ѕмσкιηg му ∂єα∂'ѕ тσgєтнєя, уσυ ωαηηα вє ηєχт?"

ᴰᵉᵃᵈʸʸ...

ᵀᶦⁿᵏᵒⁿᶦ ᴬᵐᶦʳᵃʰ ᴺᵃˡᵃʲᵘʰ ᴾᵃᵗʳᶦᶜᵉ¹⁸𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍══════

ᵀᶦᵏᵒ ᴬᵐᶦʳᵃʰ ᴺᵃˡᵃʲᵘʰ ᴾᵃᵗʳᶦᶜᵉ
¹⁸
𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: ᴾᴴᴵᴸᴸʸ,ᴳᴱᴿᴹᴬᴺᵀᴼᵂᴺ📍
══════

ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵈᵃʸ

"Y'all be so mean"tink said chuckleing standing up. Sadeek licked his lips admiring her beautiful face,the more he looks at her the more beautiful her features get in his opinion .

"All we gotta do is wait for damiyah til we can go .so let's watch Friday"rae said and everybody nodded.

Damiyah walked in the house smiling when she saw tink. "Baby tinka"damiyah said hugging her. "So we just not here"rae said looking around.

"Nah I'm not here either clearly"damiyah said looking at tink and sadeek stare at eachother.

Tink rolled her eyes cuz they thought they was flirt starring but what was really happening was sadeek was mouthing to her that damiyah look like the boy from Friday .

"No she don't " tink said taking the ball from him.sadeek went in his room to get something"Uhm hello grinch"masiah said waving.
" you,you,you,nigga shut the Fuck up" damiyah mugged masiah.

"No Nigga shut DOWN"masiah said thinking he funny."On my dad ima kick you"damiyah said. "You don't have a dad"masiah said sticking his tongue out. "Let's be niceee"tink said. "Stupid."damiyah said pushing masiah

"Sorry tink.I know about your dad....I feel bad"damiyah whisperd to tink looking down. "You know how he died?"Tink said.

"Uhmm...this is a you and sadeek conversation"damiyah said seeing sadeek walk in.

"What's a sadeek conversation?"he said. "She don't know how her dad died"damiyah said making sadeek signal for her to come here.

Tink hopped up from the couch and stood infront of him. "You really don't know?"he whispers for only her to hear. She shook her head No making him open the door.

He lead her outside and they stood on the porch.he was trying to figure out what to say just making tink want to know more. "Can you just tell me" she said making him nod.

"Your dad...was at a club.with my dad trying to get him to cheat.my dad said no and your dad walked away with this woman.he was telling her stuff he would do to her and I guess.. she drugged his drink thinking he was a sexual assaulter.she had her brothers beat him to death...and I know you remember when we opend that box...you remember what was in it?"sadeek said trying not to put to much pressure on her.

"No"tink said eyes already full of tears. Sadeek took a breath . "The women.she took out his id and seen who he was.looked up his address mailed picture of your dads body to your mom and put a note on why he was in that position.that's what we saw when we opend the box"sadeek said waiting for her to say something.

"I know you're probably thinking,why did they keep the box.they kept the box for the evidence because they still didn't know what to tell the cops"sadeek said knowing it still made him uncomfortable.Tink covered her face and silently started crying,sadeek pulled her into his chest for a hug and just held her until she was ready to say anything. "Why you crying baby?"tinks mom said making tink look at her still hugging sadeek.

"I know you didn't want me to tell her auntie but she deserved to know- WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL HER DAYSON"she cut sadeek off calling him his middle name.

"we're leaving NOW"her mom said grabbing her wrist and pulling tink down the steps. "OWW mom that hurts"tink said still crying. "Why do you keep running from it auntie?that's her dad and it's clearly eating her up not knowing how he died.why  didn't you tell her she's an adult"sadeek said following them down the steps.

"SHE IS MY BABY.that means IM IN charge and she will not be seeing YOU or ANYBODY IN THIS HOUSE ANY MORE"Tinks mom said faceing sadeek crying.

Damiyah looked at them in disbelief. "Tinka"damiyah said looking at Tink cry making her instantly cry.

"Mom stop please" tink said looking at her moms eyes,she looked crazy scarring her.

"NO AMIRAH.YOUR FATHER was a good man.he loved his family.loved his kids, AND HE LOVED ME.HE NEVER WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HURT ME SADEEKS LYING TO YOU BABY"tinks mom said tightening her grip calling her her middle name.

"Mom you're hurting me"tink said trying to pull away. "Oh I'm lying?"sadeek said walking up behind tink. "Not what them letters said"sadeek said mugging her mom.

"Sadeek please stop the more you talk she tighten her grip"tink said still trying to pull away. "THIS IS MY CHILD. MY HUSBANDS SOUL. SHE ONLY LOVES ME AND SHE DOESNT NEED YOU"tinks mom said making tink cry more.

Sadeek put his hand on tinks waist to calm her down. "Ok auntie.please don't do no crazy shit and let go"sadeek said looking at tinks arm turn red.

"Never.NEVER.IM NEVER LETTING GO.I LEFT MY OTHER KIDS IN THE HOUSE TO GET THIS ONE.THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE HER."Tinks mom said tightening her grip.

"Now I know you crazy,they in my house" sadeek said with a slight mug"I DONT CARE ABOUT THEM.THIS ONE HAS HIS SOUL IN IT.SO SHE IS MINE.AND IM hers"her mom said pulling tink towards the car.

Sadeek looked at tink looking light headed. "You hurting your kid. Bro"sadeek said mugging her.

Rae called sadeeks mom and next thing you know you see her running up to tink. "Let this baby go Malinda."sadeeks mom says already crying. "Can you guys stop please she's hurting me"tink said sitting on the sidewalk with her wrist still in her moms hand.

Sadeek sat next to tink and mumbled. "I'm sorry"he says. "It's ok"tink said trying to fake a smile then looking away. Sadeek shook his head. "I told yo ass Amirah.ion like that.stop faking that shit,I'm sorry Foreal"he said moving her face to face him.

She nodded looking down. "It's not your fault sadeek.it's fine "tink said before she out of no where fainted... "tink TINK YO TINK"sadeeks voice was the last thing she heard before passing out.