🏍️3🏍️

⚠️For Mature Audiences ⚠️

Adrenaline rushed through his blood and he felt his heart heartbeat starts to rise. Prapai twisted the handlebar of the bike to increase speed. And after a tireless lap he caught up to him, the two cousins were neck by neck.

Phayu slightly gazed to the side surprisingly seeing his cousin 'he caught up ..he must really want to impress Sky ' he thought to himself. And the real race between the cousins finally began after hitting the 3rd lap.

All the other drivers seemingly fell back, not being able to catch up to the two, they were the best in the arena, of course.

Prapai flew past Phayu for the second time, as he gazed back over his shoulder to ensure the other was way back. The 3rd lap left long and hard as he was also getting turned of the turns.

He kept thinking about the lead and most importantly he kept thinking about Sky. "All for you, Sky" he murmured under his breath.

They crossed the black and white flag to indicate their 4th lap. Phayu was getting tired of seeing his cousin take the lead, he also had someone to impress. So, he increased his pace. They caught up neck and neck again, and this time he turned his head to the side and smirked.

After getting numerous lessons from his father, Vegas no one knew how to ride better than him. Well, his Uncle, Porsche, was an exception. He took the lead and left his cousin behind.

Prapai is frustration couldn't see the turn he was going to take and almost sawved off the road but likely was able to get the bike back on the track, 'Fuck, I almost crushed' he thought in annoyance.

It was the Fifth and final lap and Phayu was way in the lead. Prapai tried catching up to what felt like the last time but wasn't able to. Phayu crossed the lap first and gained victory.

He got off the bike, and he saw a crowd of people shouting his name, "Phayu! Phayu! Phayu! " But before he could grasp the situation, he felt a small body collide with his. The small man in responsible fiddled with his helmet to try to get it off, and he succeeded.

Phayu after getting the helmet off felt a pair of lips on him, he took lead in the kiss as he thrusted his tongue down the other's mouth. He grabbed the smaller man by his waist and pulled him closer.

The two broke off from the kiss and tried catching their breath. He looked over and saw Rain standing with a considerable smile on his face as he said "Congratulations" "Thank you baby boy" he responded, and he gave him a sniff kiss on his cheek.

Rain stood on his tippy-toes and whispered something in his ear "how about I go show you, how proud I am of you Mr. Theerapanyakul" he said in a lower seductive tone. Phayu started getting heated up as he grabbed Rain by the hand and lead him through the crowd of people. He thanked everyone sincerely as they passed.

The two got to the locker room and got in one of the stalls and a heated kiss broke out. Rain bit the other's lips as Phayu pulled his hair. Moans and grunts were heard from the two as they kept pulling each other's bodies toward one another.

Phayu's hands were on Rain's waist again. He pulled the other closer, and they both felt each other get hard. "Ahhh" Rain moaned into the kiss, " more please ... Phayu ..." he said.

Phayu left trails of kisses down the other's neck and sucked on each one to ensure he left a mark. He pulled Rain's hair back to reveal more of his neck.

Rain hissed in pleasurable pain as he felt Phayu suck on his neck. Then suddenly he got onto his knees and went to unbutton Phayu's pants. He unbuttoned the buttons and pulled the zipper down. He dragged the other's underwear down and revealed his manhood.

The now erect member bounced in front of his face, and he licked his lips in sight. He swallowed it whole and started sucking, he focused his energy on the tip. And felt a bit of pre-cum drip down his throat.

He deepthroated the other's manhood and Phayu could only grunt in response, "Fuck Rain ..." he said, and he encouraged the other to go deeper by pulling on his hair.

Rain let go of the member to catch his breath. After a couple of seconds, he got back into action and started to lick the tip like a popsicle.

"I'm close," Phayu shudderingly said feeling like his soul is being sucked through his private part he bit his own lips and encouraged Rain to go in even deeper

And he felt himself release down the other's throat. Rain felt hot seed in his mouth and swallowed every bit as he continued to suck. After what felt like minutes, the cum stopped and Phayu lifted him off his knees and kissed him.

The kiss was long and hard and the two were moaning again. "Fuck, that was so good baby boy " Phayu broke off and said. Rain smiled and ushered the words "thanks" he shyly said.

"If you two are done, can you leave, the other guys, want to take a shower," the dealer said.

An embarrassed Rain covered his mouth with his hand and said " oh my god" Phayu smiled and replied "Don't you want to give them a show"

Rain lightly slapped his chest and the other chuckled, "We are done !!" Phayu shouted out to the dealer.

On the other side

Prapai's bike came to a halt and parked next to Phayu's. A few people came to him and pat him on the back as a sight of congratulations on coming in 2nd, and he thanked them.

He saw someone among the crowd and instantly knew it was him, as he ran towards the younger lad, he wrapped his body on his backside. " Why didn't you come to say congratulations" "Because you came in 2nd now get off or do you want me to kick you in the groin," Sky said.

________________________________________

Notes

Thank you for reading
Stay tuned for chapter 4❤️

I can't write smut to save my life, but hopefully, I did something 🤧

Reminder to vote, share and even comment, I would love to hear your thoughts 💙