🏍️4🏍️

⚠For mature audiences ⚠

Prapai lifted his hands in defeat "okay,  okay" he said "let's go talk in private" Sky replied "oh, and Prapai, try anything and I will kick you in the groin" the younger man finished off

He started walking in one of the garage's direction, and a lovesick puppy named Prapai followed right after.

They arrived in one of the abandoned garages and for a few minutes, they stood awkwardly still. Prapai took it as a chance and leaned in for a kiss, but an annoyed Sky shoved him off

"Why didn't you tell me your father is Kinn Theerapanyakun," Sky asked, "What...? " Prapai taken aback said "The Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakun," he said again, Prapai nervously chuckled and rubbed his neck "Oh yeah that ... I didn't think it was that important"

"Important! ... Prapai really, your father is one of the most dangerous and powerful man in Thailand, and not only that has a sociopathic brother named Kim" Sky finished off "You know my uncle? "Not personally, but I've heard things"

"You're gonna tumble over when you hear about my pa Porsche then," Prapai said. "Wait....the Porsche, man that has over a 100 kill count and the most combat trained man in Thailand," a shocked Sky asked.

"Yeah..that's my pa... A really nice guy once you get to know him, not so much for Kinn though.." Prapai said as he agitatedly rubbed his neck again, "Look I don't think this is gonna work out" Sky responded, walking back and away from the other.

Sky turned around, prepared to leave when he felt Prapai's front side collide with his backside "Don't leave...please", the other man begged, "I'm scared.." Sky quietly admitted. Prapai turned the other man, so they were face to face.

"Hey? Hey?, don't be scared..., there's nothing to be afraid of okay, No one will ever hurt you, not under my watch, not even my fathers will lay a hand on you, I'll make sure of it" Prapai said

Sky faced the man in front of him and tried to pull away from his grasp "Sky, please listen to me, I know it might seem like too much, but I'm begging you, please give us a chance, from the moment I saw you, I fell in love and I want to spend the rest of my days showering you with love and compassion like you deserve" Prapai finished off.

Sky stopped struggling and came to a halt, he gave the other a small glance and muttered under his breath "okay". Happily, Prapai almost jumped in glee and without thinking gave the other a small peck.

They both stood still for a second when he tried apologizing, "Sky I'm so sorry... I wasn't thin...". Before he could finish. Sky kissed him too but this time it was heated, he slipped his tongue into the other's mouth, Prapai shocked by the boldness at first, finally came too and pulled the other closer.

" Fuck... You taste so good" Prapai said, Sky could do nothing but moan into the kiss. The two crashed lips like never before, they started pacing around the room with no direction and ended up with Sky's back onto a wall as he was hovering over him.

Prapai took Sky's leg and lifted it up to his waist, and he felt the other get hard and rigged in his pants. "Never thought I'd get to see you so heated up like this Sky," he said, "If you don't do something about it I'm leaving" a flushed man responded.

Prapai started thrusting his crotch onto the other, and a whimper slipped through Sky's lips. He took that as encouragement and started pressing his whole body onto his.

"Fuckkkk... " Sky loudly moaned out at the move, both still fully clothed as the fraction of their clothes were rubbing onto their manhoods, Prapai rolled his hips as he pulled the other's waist closer.

He started kissing the other lad's neck and sucking on his collarbone. He felt how hot Sky had become and stopped to look.

"Don't stop, please" Sky cried as he desperately continued to dry hump the other. Flushed rose checks and all he almost started crying "Please Prapai I need more" he whimpered out.

The sight in front of him was beautiful Sky was almost all red and sweat glistened under his shirt he was tightly biting his bottom lip and tears were almost swelled up in his eyes, his hair was a mess too.

'I wish I could take a picture Prapai thought to himself "I need you... " Sky finally pled. That's all it took as he lifted the other off the ground and Sky wrapped his legs around his wasit.

"Mine" he growled, and he started fastening his pace, both man's clothed crotches were rubbing against each other. He was practically bouncing Sky's whole body on his. The other man arched his back off the wall and cried out in moans as he felt himself get close.

"I'm... almost... there" Sky said in between groans, "Me too" Prapai grunted out. He rolled his hips and gave a final thrust as both men came.

Prapai helped put his legs back onto the ground. He saw a few tears falling onto Sky's face and he kissed them away. "I'm sorry..." He started. "No, No, I enjoyed it, " the younger man, out of breath said.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, and he gave him a kiss "I'm glad you're giving us a chance Sky" he said. Sky smiled and nodded his head, "I'm glad too"

"if you two are done, there is some couple of men out here that want you!!!" the dealer shouted out

"I need to close the garages!! " He said.

'Never thought I'd find more hornier people than teens" he muttered under his breath

The two-man chuckled as they lovingly gazed into each other's eyes, not paying attention to the poor man outside

________________________________________

Notes

Poor dealer 😂
I'm so in love with chapters 1 and 4 ,I think I write better sleep deprived 😅

I still can't write smut for ish, but I do try hopefully..i think 🗯

Thank you so much for reading, stay tuned for chapter 5 ❤

Reminder to vote, share and even comment, I would love to hear your thoughts 💙