🏍2🏍

Phayu felt his heart raise as he stepped into his dad's office "If this man tortures me to death, may Rain know I love with all my heart" he quietly mumbled under his breath

He got into the office and saw no one in sight, "Where the hell is he?!" he asked himself. He started walking towards Vegas's desk in hopes of finding the bike's keys, but unfortunately, he couldn't find anything.

Not only that, but he knew the last place he could find the keys was with his dad, so he slightly cursed at the situation he was facing "I need those God damn keys" he muttered.

And so off he went to his father's dungeon/basement "I hope I won't have to wash out my eyeballs with bleach again" he exaggerated

He got a few steps in and noticed his parents sitting. His father Vegas on an armchair and his phaw Pete kneeling on the floor. Pete had his collar on, along with a pair of blindfolds and headsets to completely insure sensory deprivation.

He turned his eyes away from the sight and got back to business, 'I really am gonna need that bleach' he thought as started taking a few steps ahead, he looked around and caught a glimpse of the bike's keys on the holder next to the dead's hedgehog cage.

He smirked and took the keys and quietly walked out of the room. "Mission success," he said, showing off.

In the dungeon, Vegas carefully took his husband's head into his hands and gave him a passionate kiss, Pete moaned into the kiss as he felt something for the first time in hours.

"Our child thinks I am a dumb***," he said to the unresponsive Pete. As he went to go pet the other's head, he licked his lips at the sight of his husband in sub-mode.

Pete could do nothing but wait for his husband's commends, 'I hope Phayu doesn't walk in on us again' he thought.

Phayu made his way into the main house and went up to his room to go freshen up, he took a small shower and put on his biker clothes. He tied his hair back into a ponytail, with a few strands of hair left to fall on his face. And gave himself a few spirits of cologne.

As he stared himself in the mirror he thought, "Rain, is not gonna know what hit him" a small smirk played on his face.

He got out of his room satisfied and went downstairs, to the garage to go get the bike. He opened the garage door and left. Not noticing his father's security following him right behind.

The trip to the bike arena was short. He glanced around, hoping his cousin also made it a bit early on. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at the person beside him, it was Prapai

"Oh Phayu can't you see it, the future of two kings awaiting, their queens' arrival " " Sky might kick you in the balls if he heard you call him a Queen," he said as he shrugged the other's hand off him "I'm kidding I'm kidding"

Phayu smiled at the thought of Rain as he came into mind "I think Rain is fine calling him my King" he smirked "low blow Phayu, really low blow " a jealous Prapai replied to him"You know Sky is gonna be mine, right? I'll make sure of it " "You sound like your father" Phayu responded.

"Well I am Kinn's Child" Prapai replied "and should I take out your teeth to show you I'm Vegas's" Phayu laughed in response.

"Are you guys racing or not?" The dealer asked " We are" they replied as they put on the helmets and got on their bikes "Okay the race begins in 5 min" the dealer said as he left.

" Do you think they are here yet? Asked Prapai, Phayu looked around at the now-forming crowd and answered, "yeah, they are here" as he said, he slid the lid on the helmet, and the two men on bikes made their way to the street course where the others were

Bikers have already started their bikes, as a beautiful lady with long legs in shorts stood in the middle of the street with a bandana "Welcome ka" she smiled, "5 laps around the track ,first one back here wins, make this a clean race boys" she finished off as she lifted the bandana up in the air and dropped it to the floor,

The race began as the bikes flew past her. Prapai was in the first place as he smiled in glee at the thought before he could put in more speed, Phayu flew past him and left space between the two, the other drivers fell back, and it seemed like the race was between the two.

________________________________________

Notes

Thank you for reading 💙 
Stay tuned for chapter 3

Reminder to vote, share and even comment would love to hear your thoughts ❤