Chapter 6

Jennie POV
"Hey isn't that Annika Nishimura? The super model?" One of the under lings asked. "Hey it is," the leader said. 'Oh boy, this is going to be interesting," I thought as I took a step backwards.
"Annika? Are these guys bothering you?" I heard from beside me and I saw Kuroko. "Kuroko-chi!?!?" I heard Kise yell from outside. "Yeah thanks Kuroko," I said back to him. "Huh? Annika?" I heard Kagami say. "You jerks should leave the lady alone, you don't  have the right to come into her like that," kuroko said with a straight face as he did that he hit one of the guys in the nose with a basketball he was holding. He backed up and another came forward. "Big talk for a little piss ant," the biggest of the group said, as he grabbed kuroko by his shirt. "Hey let him go!!!" I demanded. "You heard the lady, out the kid down. I like him anyway," i leader said. "You got a mouth on ya huh?" He said and kicked kuroko in the stomach. "Kuroko!!!" I yelled and went to his side. "What the hell?!? What's your deal?!?" I yelled at him. And he smirked, "oh come on you could do a whole lot better than this kid Annika, why not come join our team, be our manager. And maybe you could be my something more," the leader kneeled down and grabbed my chin as he said that. I shivered in disgust and moved my face away. "No thanks I'm good right where I am," I said back. "Wrong answer and said and went to hit my I closed my eyes and was ready for the impact. For some reason in that moment I had a vision of someone I didn't want to even think about. As I waited for the impact it never came. Instead I felt someone behind me, I opened my eyes to see the bullies looking scared and shocked at something. I looked behind me to see Kise and Kagami behind me and kuroko. "You know it's not cool to hit a girl," Kise said and shoved the guy back. He gave me a hand and I took it to stand up. "What how their so tall?" The guys said in shock. "Yeah, especially my teams manager," Kagami said. "I say you just get your friends and run out of here," Kagami said with a stern face. "Yeah, ok," the leader said with a scared tone. "Thanks you guys, that didn't look good for me," I said and looked down.  "It's not your fault," Kise said, putting his hand on my head. I looked up at him with tears at the corner of my eyes. "Hey, there's not need to cry, your to beautiful for that," Kise said with a small smile. I smiled back and hugged him. "You ok, Annika?" Kagami asked. "Yeah, just shaken up," I replied. "Good to hear, I should get going," Kise said grabbing his bag and jacket. "I'm glad we got to talk, don't lose in the prelims now," he yelled as he walked away. "We should head back," I said and the duo nodded.

Time Skip ————————————

Kuroko POV
we were practicing in the gym to get ready for the prelims of the inter high. "Alright, gather round," I heard coach say. "Annika should be back soon with the info for our first opponent in the prelims," she said. Just than the door opened, "hey I'm back," Annika said as she walked in. "Speak of her, she's here," Hyuga said. "So how'd scouting go?" Riko said. "The biggest challenge we will have would be shutoku high. But we may not get that far given our next match up," Annika started. "That good huh?" Riko asked. "They don't do anything special, their captain isn't really even a threat, but they have a new player that might give us some trouble," she started, "just take a look at this photo."

"Wow seriously, it's super cute," hyuga said with a slight blush

"Wow seriously, it's super cute," hyuga said with a slight blush. "Sorry that my new puppy, go to the next one," Annika said.

"What!?!?" They all said in shock

"What!?!?" They all said in shock. "His name is papa Mumbai, skiki, 2 meters tall, a foreign exchange student from Senegal," she continued. "Did you say 2 meters?he's a mountain" hyuga said in utter shock. "So he's from Senegal, wait where is that?" Izuki questioned. They all looked shocked. "So he's tall, what's the big deal?" Kagami said with a straight face. "But that's the thing, he's not just tall, his arms and legs are long and he can defend a big range, and shoot without being blocked. It all comes down to one word, height. Because of these factors no one has been able to stop him. Before now Shinkio academy was just a middle tear school, but with the addition of just one foreign player to their roster, they became a different team. Our next opponents will be a tough one to beat," she explained. "So Kagami, kuroko, today marks the start of new training," coach said and I nodded along with Kagami. "Alright let's pick this back up tomorrow," Annika said. And we went to the locker room to change.

Annika POV
I was walking out of the school when I saw a limo sitting in front of the gate. I look at it confuses but then the window rolled down and the person in the back seat called my name. "Annika come over here please," the person said. I knew the voice, it sounds like someone I knew. I walked over to see who it was, "Annika baby, it's good to see you again," the voice said to me when I got the window. How I knew exactly who it was and I rolled my eyes and walk away, I didn't want anything to do with him after the stunt he pulled about a year ago. "Annika, come on don't ignore me," he called out. "I do t want to hear it, just leave me alone," I said back and continued to walk away. I got a message in my phone and it was from Kise, I said that I needed to get the studio for something and I didn't know what it was. We didn't have a shoot today, so I wonder what the reason is. When I got there, I was told to meet my boss in his office. After I got there I knocked and heard a faint come in from the other side. I opened the door to see Kise sitting in a chair and my boss sitting at his desk. "You wanted to see me?" I asked him. "Yes please take a seat," he started as I sat down. "Now for why your both here, as you know there are many rumors about who Annika is dating or in a relationship with. And Kise it one of those rumored people. I already know you too are close friends and you work really well together. So here's the thing, I just want to make you guy more popular, and it would go crazy if this were to become headline-" I cut him off. "What is it that we are headlining?" I asked. "I think that you and Kise should become and official model couple. Your fans will go crazy, it'll ease a rumor, and it will make your partnership make that much more sense to the public," he said and I looked at Kise and he looked at me. "I don't know, it makes sense and we do like each other it's just it may have not been more than friends,"Kise said and I nodded. "I get that but this is good for both of your images and its good publicity," he mentioned again. "Ok, we'll try it," I said and Kise look at me and then nodded at our boss. "Ok, now let's give you each 6 months of official relationship and then you can decide from their," boss said. Then he told us to leave and we did. "This is going to be interesting," I said and Kise completely agreed with me. "Well this is going to be fun, it'll give us a chance to see how we are as a couple, and who knows this could turn into something else," he said. "Maybe it could," I said back. Then I thought about someone and look at Kise. 'Maybe this will help me get over him,' I thought as me and Kise parted ways.