Chapter 3

Annika POV

After Kise left the gym, I turned to the guys. "So.you going to tell us about the skill Kise was talking about?" Koga asked. "When I was the manager of the troop basketball club along with momoi, I had a similar skill to the coach here. I could see all the stats as.well as the potential but I could also see what they could do as a specialty skill. I could put number on a basketball court and do the best strategy based on the other team and their stats. Yeah Momoi had the analysis  skill but I could take that information and come up with a plan right then and there on how to take them on. I can see what techniques they uses and well as their skills," I expthem," ed. They were shocked and it was all.over their faces. "That's an amazing skill, I wish I could do that," Izuki said to me in an excited tone. "But how do you determine the skill that they use?" Riko asked. "Well, the different parts of the body could be stronger or weaker based on the position or skill you have perfected. take hyuga for example, the state and strength of his right hand and the focused strength on his jumping power, I could say that he is a shooter and a top one based of the position he takes with his body," I explained and everyone looked even more shocked. "Holy crap, that was awesome," futihata said in excitement. "Yeah, this skill could help us with the opponent's and how to play them," Riko concluded.

After I explained the skill, they went back to normal practice and they got changed. I left before the got changed so I could get home to see my mom and step dad, before shogo got home. Normally I would stay in my room once shogo got home while I listen to shogo yell at my mom and step dad. It made me sick but I couldn't do anything, cause he treats everyone the same, he doesn't care about anyone but him self. "I can't stand him, but I can't do anything about it, at least he is going to a school outside of Tokyo a d I don't have to see around town as much," I said to myself as I walked. Just then I felt like I was being followed and I turned around to see a little girl looking at my with excited eyes and I softened. "Hey kiddo, what's you name?" I asked her. "I'm Jenfia," she said with a shy tone. "Where's your mom and dad?" I asked and she pointed to a couple on the corner looking at us with smiles. "Annika, can I get an autograph and a picture with you?" She asked. "Sure Jenfia, lets go to your parents," I said and held my hand for her to grab "look mama, I got to meet Annika Nishimura," she said to her mom when we got.over to her parents. "That's nice dear, would yoy.like me to take your picture with her?" The woman asked. "Yes, please mama," she said excitedly but politely. "Ok," she ran up to me and I nailed down to her height and her mom took the picture she they thanked me and walked off. "Time to go home," I said out loud with a smile. But what I'd didn't know was that there was someone following me that wasn't the girl.

Akashi POV

I was watching Annika talk with a family with a little girl and she.seemed very happy too. I have been watching Annika from afar since I heard she was back and she always found a way to make people happy even if they weren't all that happy to begin with. I would always watch her walk home just to make sure she was got home ok. I was about to tell TBE driver t.pull forward when I saw she stopped. She looked around and she looking my direction, and I think she knew it was me. She started to walk toward me and I told the driver to drove off. When she got to the spot where we were parked.she.looked confuse and she just struggled her shoulder and started to walk toward the direction of her house. When I knew she was on her street, I told the driver to take me home and I went inside when I got there. I could t stop thinking about her and her smile, her laugh and her ability to lighten any room or street every time she would walk. I'm still in love with her and I think she feels the same but I'm not sure since its been a year.

Annika POV

Once I got home I was greeted by my mom who was making dinner in the kitchen and my step.dad who was reading the paper in the Front room. "Hey mom, do you know.when shogo will be home?" I asked in a hush voice. I decided to tell her some of the things that happened with shogo, when I decided to leave for America. She recommended that leave for my safety and she supported me. "I think he will be home in about a hour," my mom replied. "Ok, I plan on going to the studio and getting a shoot with Kise, so I don't have to be home and I might stay the night at his place," I said back and she nodded in agreement. "What are you going to do when he figures out you back?" She asked. "Well, I'll just end up staying at someone else's house until I can build up the courage to stand up to him," I replied with a worried but serious tone. "Ok Annika, just make sure that it isn't too late when you decided to," she told me.

With that I decided to call kise and ask if he was up for a night shoot and he said he was up for it. We went to the studio to get the photographer and get our cloths changed and make-up done. When we got to the park, where the shoot was happening, we got set up and started the shoot.

My outfit was a pair of jeans and a cropped shirt with a pair of high top bulk shoes.

Kise's outfit was a white shirt, tan jacket and blue jeans with Air Force ones

Our poses were super couplely and it looked like we were dating, but this was going into a couple vacay magazine so it makes sense

When we were done, we just left the park and we went to his house, cause he knew about everything with shogo and I didn't want to go home.