Chapter 3- Pioneer Day

Pacifica's POV

The next day, it was Pioneer Day. This is the perfect chance to embarrass her in front of everyone in Gravity Falls.

Dipper's POV

We were just driving down town until our uncle starts shouting.

"Oh no it's Pioneer Day!" He shouted.

"What is Pioneer Day?" Mabel asked.

"It is when these common folks dressed like 1863 to celebrate the day Gravity Falls is founded." He replied.

"They are circling the wagons. We're trapped!" He added.

A few minutes later, we got out and we asked our uncle if he's coming with us.

"Just remember, if you're talking like these people, you're dead to me." He said as he warned us.

(In an old-timey accent) "There's a carpetbagger in the turnip cellar." I joked.

(Likewise) "Well, hornswaggle my haversack." Mabel joked.

Then we spit in the ground and run off, laughing.

"Dead to me!!!" Stan said.

When we are at the ceremony, I saw a familiar face. It was the girl who sits beside me.

"How d'y everyone. You all know me, Pacifica Northwest, great, great granddaughter of the town founder, Nathaniel Northwest. I'm also very rich." She said

I'm very surprised at the speech she made. It showed how boastful she is.

"Now if you got the pioneer spirit, we ask you to come on up and introduced yourself." She added.

"I always come in participation!" My sister exclaimed.

"I don't know, Mabel. I think she might embarrass you." I said.

Then Mabel just went on stage.

"Our first newcomer is...Mabel." she said

"Let's get this Pioneer Day started. Right, guys. USA, USA." Mabel cheered.

Then the crowd started to cheer. "USA, USA."

"I'm sorry to break it to you, but Pioneer Day is for serious people and you look an act ridiculous. A puppy playing basketball, are you always the silly." She said to my sister.

"I can be serious!" My sister said.

"You do have nachos hanging from your ears, hon." She added.

Then my sister blushed.

"Wow, I'm embarrassed for you. Give her a hand, everybody." She said.

Then everyone clapped.

Mabel went down the stage sadly. So I went to her and sit by the statue.

Pacifica's POV

I was so happy to do that to Mabel. I love my life.

"Everyone say NORTHWEST!" I said ready to take a picture.

"Northwest!"

"Hahaha, more perfect." I said to myself.