Chapter 12- The last destination

Dipper's POV

We were at the last destination when mabel tells me Something.

"We should split up." Mabel said.

"Mabel no!" I replied.

"But we have to. Take pacifica with you and I go on my own. Don't worry, I have this." Mabel said as she took out a yellow pendant with an eye in it.

It can summon bill and tell him your wishes. Don't worry, he does grants Mabel's wishes. I know he hates me but not my sister. This pendant can kill him also if he doesn't obeys the person who's wearing it.

"Fine, but be careful." I said as Pacifica and I entered the first room.

When we were their we saw a lumberjack and prepared for battle. Suddenly, Pacifica's dress turned to purple.

"How did you do that" I asked.

"I don't know." She replied.

Then we defeated the ghost and got the magic ax. Then I read the map and said

"Oh no." I said in a worry tone.

"Why?" Pacifica asked.

We have to see Bill and get his magical stick.

Then someone went in front of us. It was Bill.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I heard you call my name, kid. Look, I have another purpose. I want that girl beside you to join my side." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just want her to help me destroy the universe. Look Pacifica, your parents hated you and with me, we can destroy them." He said in an evil tone.

"I'll never join your side. I'll be always in Dipper's side no matter what." Pacifica replied.

"If you don't join me I'll kill him." He replied.

"No! Fine I'll join you." She replied.

"No Pacifica. Your power can destroy Bill so that's why he wants you on his side because you're powerful." I said.

Then, Pacifica said no to Bill's deal.

"Fine, then I'll kill YOU" Bill said.

Then she shot a blue flame at Pacifica. She can't handle this because she's new to her powers. I got a very horrible idea but it's gonna save Pacifica.

When the blue fireball was about to hit her, I went in front of her and it hit me instead. Everything went all black.