Chapter 37- Pacifica's mom has changed

Dipper's POV

I'm now in my room, thinking about Pacifica. Why can't I just stopped thinking about her for a bit? This is the worst day of my life.

Then, Mabel went to the room.

M: are you okay bro?
D: no...
M: Here have a sticker.

Then Mabel hands me the sticker and it looks so adorable. Then Grunkle Stan shouted.

G.S: Dipper, can you get the door for me, please?

D:okay

When I opened the door, it was Pacifica's mom.

D: Mrs. Northwest, what are you doing here? Are you gonna shout at me too.

MN: I'm not here to fight, I'm here for another reason.

D: okay, take a sit.

MN: I'm here to give something to you, Dipper. It's from Pacifica.

D: oh, I have something for her too. Would you give this letter to her?

MN: okay and I will. Any sorry about what happened to you and Preston.

D: it's okay.

--Time skip--

I was in my room with Mabel. I looked at the small box that read: Dipcifica in golden letters. I opened it and saw lots of pictures. Then I saw a small paper.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Dear Dipper,

I am really sad about what happened. I want to be there with you but I can't because of that stupid rule. Anyway, I just remembered that we can call each other.
You can call me anytime! Remember to keep all of these. I have duplicate of those.

Love,
Pacifica