Chapter 22- Her dad knows

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. Anyway, thanks to my special friend in wattpad. I will announce his or her name later on. Now on the story.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Pacifica's POV

The next day, I woke up with a smile on my face. It was Saturday and I have no school. Just then my phone rang and I get out of bed to get it. Then it showed a message.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
To: Pacifica
From: Dipper

Hello Pacifica, meet me at the french café at 10 am. Have a nice morning! :)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After I read that message I chech my alarm clock and it was already 9:15 am. So I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

When I went out of the bathroom, I change into my pink shirt, pink jacket and black leggings. I put my boots on,brush my hair and rushed downstairs.

I went to the dining room and told my mom and dad something.

"Mom, dad I'm going to the café so gotta go!" I said quickly.

After that I went to the door and headed to the café.

Her mother's POV

After my daughter left, her dad asked me where she was going.

"Maybe she's going with Dipp... she's going with her friends." I replied worriedly.

"What did you say?" He asked before he put his hand in my neck and starts squeezing it leaving me in pain.

"Fine, she is going with Dipper Pines." I replied as he tightly squeeze my neck.

Then he left me on the floor and went off to follow Pacifica to the café. That's when I decided to call Pacifica.

--conversation--

P: Hello mom
M: Hello Pacifica, where are you?
P: Me and Dipper are at the café.
M: Now you must go to a hiding place because your dad followed you.
P: What? Why did he follow me?
M: Because I accidentally told him that you might be with Dipper. I'm so sorry.

P: Mom it's okay. We are leaving now, bye.
M: bye.

--End of conversation--

Pacifica's POV

"Let's go Dipper. My dad was following us" I said as I was pulling Dipper away from the café.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Uhm, do you know any hiding places?" I asked while running.

"Well, we have a secret bunker in the Mystery Shack. You can stay there for a while." He replied.

"Thanks." I replied.