Chapter 34- Clubs

Dipper's POV

When the teacher came in, we went to find our seats and luckily, there was an empty seat beside Pacifica and I sit in it.

P: Hello Dipper!

D: Hello Pacifica!

P: how was technology club?

D:it was fine, I guess. I dont know.

P: What are we gonna study today?

D: let's just listen to the teacher.

T: We are gonna study about Zombies. Anyone would like to share some facts?

I quickly race my hand and told them the weakness.

D: Teacher, in order to defeat them is to make a perfect three part harmony.

T: How did you know?

D: Me and my sister experienced to fight some monsters. One day, I can't help but call the 'fake' government. But they didn't believe me so I said the magic word and one zombie came out. Then, after a few minutes, a lot of zombies went out and that's where me and my sister faught it by singing........ " taking over midnight".

T: how did you say the magic word?

D: well I have this journal that shows me all I needed to know about the paranormal creatures.

T: can you show us that journal?

D: I can't. It says " trust NO ONE"

T: okay.

After class, me, Pacifica, Astrid and Elsa  headed to the soccer field. That's where we have our next club.

--Time skip--

We were doing the tryouts and the teacher picked the team leader.  It was me.

Then the teacher walked to the cheerleaders and talked to their teacher. Since it was our club break, I went to the teacher.

D: Um, teacher?
T: yes, what can I do for you school council president and team leader?

D: you can just call me Dipper.  And may I speak to Pacifica please?

T: oh our Cheerleading leader?

D: yes.

T: Pacifica, would you come here?

P: okay teacher. 

D: hey Pacifica, how was it being a leader?

P: how was it being a team leader?

D: lets go to our next class.

P: bye Dipper.

D: bye Pacifica.